Vegetables on Front Porch Cause Uproar of Scandal and Intrigue for Local KH

by Check_Your_Premises 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Hells Fairey
    Hells Fairey

I wander if satanic cauliflower tastes better..

They guarded themselves with the WT, was was this veg gona do jump up and go for the jugular?

• Gill
    Gill

Love it! And you KNOW it COULD happen!!!!!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Ya know, you ought to put CANS of pumpkin on the front door area... cans of corn and squash, too. Let's see what kind of reaction those will bring--or will canning somehow turn demonized vegetables into something kosher?

For some reason....this made me laugh so much! The visual is priceless when you think about it!

They guarded themselves with the WT, was was this veg gona do jump up and go for the jugular?

LOL! Yanno folks....I think we've GOT something here!

For those who don't want their "neighbors" visiting with timely messages from the WTS, just keep Halloween, Christmas, Easter, etc decorations up and visible until the next holiday......and you should not have unwanted and unwelcome JWs calling at your home.

Annie

• Anitar
    Anitar

You know, while you're at it, add a cardboard cut out of Elvira glued to the front door of the KH.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I'd be careful. I'm willing to bet that catching an Apostate in the act of putting a pumpkin on a KH porch would bring out Phil Brumley and crew demanding that the local DA press charges for a religious hate-crime.

I'm serious, those boys are getting so beat up in court now that they are dying to kick some ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit