Words and expressions a JW can't say

by JH 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Asheron
    Asheron

Heres one...

"Wow...you and your twin sister rocked my world last night. Where did you learn that double toungue trick?"

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I once said, "Gosh" and my friend (I still love her dearly, by the way) told me that was an "unacceptable euphamism." I cracked up.

• Arthur
    Arthur

"I love Jesus"

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

"You're gonna burn in hell for that!"

"Field service? God, I can't go. I had a blast last night, and got sooooo wasted. I've got a major hangover. Maybe next Saturday?"

"It doesn't matter what you believe, you're a nice person and I will always be your friend."

"What's the point of going to this Circuit Assembly/District Convention? It's the same message from last year."

"I don't think the Society is right about the application of this scripture."

• Mary
    Mary

Good luck

God Bless

Gesundheit

" Field Service is a waste of time"

" I contribute the maximum on my pension plan so that I'm confortable when I retire"

" I found out Jerusalem was really destroyed in 586 BCE"

" That talk was boring as hell"

" Ted Jaracz is a Nazi bastard"

• dannygwalsh
    dannygwalsh

talkin of the memorial , you goin to the cheese an wine evenin as well are ye?, just imagine if you were of the anointed an you were an alky , youd have a real problem on your hands eatin the crackers without the wine, i suppose you could quote acts 15 v29 as an explanation to the jc

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

"Good luck" is the phrase I most use now that I never used as a jw. I use it as often as possible.

Also, it's nice to be able to wish people "happy birthday" again.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

What a boring Ass meeting, I'm going home!

In service meeting "Hey why does the society beg for money every November? I thought only Babylon did that"

I don't care what you say brother Elder, I am still wearing thongs under my tight skirt!

Saved by Grace.

IC

• Woofer
    Woofer

I wasn't allowed to say "Geeze".

• freetosee
    freetosee

Other: How many Christians do you have in your church?

JW: How many publishers do you have in your congregation?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit