What would you notice first if you went back to a Kingdom Hall?

by JH 45 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

The first thing I noticed last Sunday when I went and canvassed the area [ EDITED TO CLARIFY THAT THIS WAS MY CHILDHOOD K.H. ], during the meeting, with fliers of JESUS CANO, was that the one window that WAS there is now a wall.

Go figure.

sKally

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I recently visited a KH to measure a couple of table tops for glass (I sell glass for a living). I suppose that the first thing that I noticed was the territory maps due to their proximity to the main entry doors. It was a mid week afternoon so the hall was primarily empty. I didn't visit the majority of the all with the exception of the main cooridor and a side office.

I think the other thing that I noticed that was absent from all the KH growing up as a child was the copy machine and the fax machine. I would have really been blown away had I seen a desk top PC.

• zanex
    zanex

I think the first thing i would notice would be the bells and whistles and klaxon horns in my head going off telling me to get the hell out of there! Secondly I think I would notice all the wierd looks I got from walking in with the mohawk that I would inevitably have if i ever decided to walk back in one of those places...sheesh!

-Z-

• juni
    juni

The very first thing? A certain smell.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

That I had no penis?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I would notice how soon the end of this wicked system really is. Kingdom News 37 will be the last warning... that is until Kingdom News 38 rolls off the presses.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

OK... Who the hell am I tryin' to fool... The first thing I would Notice Is, Sister HOTTIE...

• TopHat
    TopHat

Going near the KH makes nauseous...not a place I want to be.

• restrangled
    restrangled

The bad decorating and that certain smell of WT literature. Then the horrible lighting, uncomfortable seats and finally bad music piped in on a very bad sound system. ......and thats before anything starts!

r.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    The first thing I would Notice Is, Sister HOTTIE

No matter how long the dress is, it is always easy to spot sister HOTTIE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit