What would you notice first if you went back to a Kingdom Hall?

by JH 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Ade
    Ade

Lies , boredom , repetition , arrogance , ignorance , bad pronunciation , incorrect translation , seats that make my backside sweat, seats too close together my shoulders dont fit between them , an unreasonable urge to need the toilet ??

im sure there are more reasons lol

Ade

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

*eyes scan room for hot sistas to sit next to* *catches reflection of out of place dumb ass in mirror* *walks out*

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

It would be the blank stares of all the dubs when I walked in. No jws around here speak to me nowadays.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Let's see last time I went was in '02 for the memorial and the first thing I noticed was that all the back seats were taken and I had to sit near the front. That totally sucked!

• Amazing
    Amazing

I would notice that almost no one knows me, and that I do not see hardly anyone I know. Then I would notice that they think I am wordly or never-a-Jw, because of my bread. Then, I would notice how the Kingdom Hall looks so small now ... as I look back through the smoke from my exhaust.

Jim Whitney

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

I was in a hall recently for a wedding and I agree with Juni it was the smell, don't get me wrong it wasn't stinky just a certain pong that prevades KH's

Man I was in for less than an hour and couldn't wait to get out I hated it and the talk oh man, 3 cord this, 3 cord that, do me a favour

BM

• greendawn
    greendawn

As you said after nearly 20 years many people will be old and the little children will be adults. Also I will be curious to see if the failure of Armageddon to come has dented the confidence of some people, back then they were saying that the end is very near "just round the corner" and "it just can't be far given the mess the world is in" yet by the year 2006 nothing has changed while so many dubs died.

• Bodhisattva1320
    Bodhisattva1320

The first thing I'd likely notice is the children being beaten in front of the hall or in the bathrooms/back room.

• Bodhisattva1320
    Bodhisattva1320
    The first thing I'd likely notice is the children being beaten in front of the hall or in the bathrooms/back room.

thanks for mentioning this- horrible memories of being a WITNESS to this ABUSE first hand thru my entire childhood-

it was awful to hear screams during the meeting, sometimes over and over again from the same little child... how do these parents justify thier EVIL behavior - oh wait i already know thier lame answer to that-

it is the most trashy thing EVER to beat your kids -esp. in public.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Probably the cheap carpeting. Every time I went to the hall I got this terrible tickle in my throat that kept me coughing for most of the meeting. It never happened anywhere else, just the kingdom halls I attended. I'm convinced it's airborne fibres from the cheap carpeting. Either that or demons.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit