What would you notice first if you went back to a Kingdom Hall?

by JH 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Jeepthing
    Jeepthing

Empty seats and no little kids.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

The surprised looks on everyone's faces to see me there. Then the attendant grimacing at me as he guided me to a seat at the back of the hall.

Of course, it'll never happen, to go back there really would be like the dog returning to it's vomit.

• inactive in jersey
    inactive in jersey

that all the kids are now adults

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I would probably notice that I had been kidnapped, drugged, bound and gagged....

cause that's the only way you are getting me back into a Kingdumb Hell.

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I can tell you what I did notice the last time I went to a meeting at a Kingdom Hall. It was the overwhelming lack of love and concern for a new person attending their Hall. No one knew me from Eve and no one went out of their way to extend so much as a "hello" to me. It was the Memorial of 2001 and the last time I'll ever go to another Kingdom Hall.

Oh and I was personally invited to attend this Memorial service, it was just weird after so many months of not attending a meeting and to be on the "otherside"......total lack of love and the person who invited me never followed up on her return visit. I'm not DF'ed either!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

The first thing I DID notice, was the same old stuck up high horse elders from 20 years ago on my committe!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit