What would you notice first if you went back to a Kingdom Hall?

by JH 45 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

First thing I'd notice is how the old ones got so much older and how the kids became adults and are taller than me.

Next thing I'd notice would be how long and dull the meetings are.

*Yawn*

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

prolly all the fake smiles and happieness...

Then the horrible singing (if you wan't to call it singing)

, Mike

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Even if they had all died and the hall was filled with new ones - it would be like one identical chip had replaced another in the great Witchtower enigma.

Jeff

• Woofer
    Woofer

I'd probably notice that they are still taking about the same things and rehashing stuff.

• Bodhisattva1320
    Bodhisattva1320

1. the horrible, sickening, vomiteous stench of IGNORANCE

2. the power trip the little pathetic elders give themselves - again repulsive MEN LEANING ON THIER OWN MISUNDERSTANDING (they can be useless to anyone in the 'world', so they must fill thier egos fast at the meetings.)

• delilah
    delilah

The first thing I'd notice, would be the glaring eyes of a certain, newly appointed elder, wishing I'd turn right round and leave before anyone saw me. I'd sit right behind him, and make him squirm throughout the meeting.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I would not notice anything....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

All the people dressed like their ready to be buried...OUTLAW

• chiddy
    chiddy

The last meeting i went to was in 94 and I bet it would be the same shit, diff'rnt year

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

The foyer how cold it feels and everyone observes the unspoken rule of not hanging around int here. Rather they go immediately into the main part of the hall for their good association.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit