Say You're a Bethelite & Monitoring JWD - How Would You Feel About THESE??

by Seeker4 356 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    I remember that my advice to her was to listen and take to heart all that the elders said to her, as they had her best interests at heart.

oh dear....i feel a big let down on the horizon

• sf
    sf
    They fear unsettling others, damaging them, hurting them, causing them needless pain and discomfort. If I may be so bold, you have made it pretty plain that you can't empathize with those fears.

What do you think the WTBTS organization is all about AuldSoul? It's anout damaging others, unsettling them, hurting them and their families, causing them needless pain by enforcing incredibly insane and deadly policies...EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY. Those discomforts are constant when you are living the life of a jw.

Telling your flock that you are a member of a forum that has massive amounts of information, facts, documents and research is not going to kill their flock. Telling them it is okay to read here is not going to kill them.

Don't you see that if someone, one of you who are rank/ file in your congregation, told your flock the truth about "THE Truth", it would shake things up? Why don't you want to shake it up and hopefully help others understand that there is nothing to fear about "going beyond what is written"?

I 've read the above replies. I just shake my head saying, "they still don't get it". Oh well. I'm pretty certain someone here lurking, as a rank/ file knows exactly what I'm conveying.

Perhaps one day, in some congregation, a P.O., C.O., D.O. and/ or elder WILL surprise you at the meeting and tell you that there is much to be discovered and uncovered about the organization that many of us have/ had dedicated their lives to, and that of their childrens. And encourage them to write down key websites where such info can be gained.

Any wagers?

Have a splendid day gentlemen.

sKally

• Velta
    Velta

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, AuldSoul, Estee and S4,

This has been so encouraging. Our testimony is so powerful and we all need to share them. Revelation 12:11 says: And they conquered him (the accuser of our brothers) by the blood of the Lamb and their testimony".

What God has done in our lives is something that no one can deny. Our testimony is something that no one can refute. It is something that no one can say is not true, it didn't happen.

Wonderful things are happening and I am glad to be a part of it.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• Frank75
    Frank75

Just thought I would do this for anyone who doesn't know the episode or don't remember it. Did you know that the Landru computer was 6000 years old? Now where did the writers of this episode get that kind of figure back in the late 60's.......hmmmm!!?

I wonder how Zarco is making out on his research into Luke 21:8 that AlanF brought up so many pages back. I wonder if he will let us know if the 2005 Watchtower library (I only have 2003 until my one of my reverse troll friends get me a 05) has any more light to shed on a small text that is virtually never talked about, referenced or brought up.

Do you think Zarco has any idea how deep the rabbit hole really is when it comes to "the truth"?

I thought I would re post a tribute to Frank Tothe who has been busy with his recent move so we haven't been blessed with his wit for a while.

Frank75

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Doubting Brother,

I must have overlooked your first post. I want to thank you for coming forward and telling us your story, as well as telling us we are making a difference. My goal is just to inform people, so they can make up their own minds based on facts. It breaks my heart how many are dying everyday for different stands they are taking, that all too often are based on a policy that could change at any given moment. By you coming forward and letting us, as well as other lurkers know about your story, it helps them see that its not just the weak who are leaving, like the organization would have them believe. The way I have always felt was, if this was really the truth, then it would be able to withstand a close examination. Anyhow, WELCOME to the forum. And oh, by the way, it was the 607 issue that got me and my husband to question things as well. He was a MS and I never thought he would listen. When I told him to prove to me 607 without using the Societys literature, he couldn't do it. It was only then, he realized I wasn't crazy and began to really look at what I was finding. I wish you all the best in helping get your wife and loved ones out.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

This is exactly why I left. As an MS, my hopes were that one day I could actually be of some help to the congregation, really, sincerely helping people. But all that was dashed to pieces by the powers in control because of their crass, power hungry policies. I'm done, I can help people elswhere.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

skaLLY IS A no nonsense wt EXposer. i've personally heard her , make jw's at bethel . in the writing , service dept. etc. look like DOPES. and run circles around them. many times. the girl has knowledge of the wt that few can hold a candle to. once you have all this knowledge. it's hard to see long time posters . many of whom , know close to what she does. let the jw's kick the liveing shit out of you. and not speak up. I THINK THAT'S HER WHOLE POINT!!!!!!! once the cong. or elders start shitting on you. i read so many stories , of how these knowledgable x or fading jw's let themselves get kicked . and raked over the coals some more. many times for years. going home crying, hiding behind the curtains, moving out of state. killing themselves. etc. i get sick of reading these stories. it makes my heart cry. should every jw's jw make a hard stance NO. BUT there comes a time when , your fed up. to let it fly.and it takes time. to many here let their jw family off the hook on the U.N. 607, 1914 1975 . ORGAN TRANSPALNTS, BLOOD, PYRAMIDS, NO VACCANATIONS, 1919 ETC.THESE ARE ALL SIMPLE ARGUEMENTS. ( none of it was from god). and the jw's know it. i say after the jw's \ wt dragged you in the MUD. PERSONALLY. the gloves are off. and i never take any shit from any of them. (all the while planting seeds). jw's are not nice people. ONCE THEY HAVE EITHER FUCKED YOU, OR YOU SHOWED THEM YOUR TOO SMART FOR THEIR B/S. so i just bury them in their b/s. that's the 0nly thing they understand. AND IF many here can't see this fact. then they are still blind on how to handle rabid jw.s i shit on jw's and put them in their place before , they even get to make their sales pitch. and trust me i have the knowledge, and the balls. john

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i'm all for the faders who are tring to find a way out. but once the shit really hits the fan. hard headed jw's only understand, a good ream job. like they never heard before, i've tested this over the years. i start out nice. then turn into thier worse nightmare. as soon as they acting like wt zombies.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Most JWs are not rabid, johnny cip. Most don't deserve what Skally suggested. Most AREN'T Bethelites, COs, DOs, elders, etc.but I have done the same thing you say Skally has done. I was even pleading with my dad to set up a meeting with the GB. They're men, nothing more.

I'm out. You're out. Skally is out. It is easy to say what you would do if you were someone else, when aren't and NEVER WILL be them. You are welcome to your choice of how to treat JWs and feel about them. So is Skally. But this idiotic bombast you two have launched against current JWs who post here is damaging the very end result you both say you want to achieve. You aren't giving anyone help, you are making them shrink away.

You are both acting EXACTLY like JWs say all apostates act. It is fine with me if you want to prove the WTS right about you. They aren't right about me. And I won't be bullied by THEM, or YOU, or SKALLY, or anybody else. I didn't just learn to not put up with THEIR crap, I don't take ANYONE'S crap.

I have no doubt Skally thinks she is really up on it all. But she is still calling the elders and higher ups "rank/file" even though that only refers to the very lowest levels of dubdom. I have seen her use it incorrectly on a half-dozen threads since I mentioned it. And if cussing could win hearts away from the WTS, you'd sure be in the running for #1, but...frankly, I don't think many JWs are gonna find your approach too appealing, johnny.

Telling JWs off doesn't give them a way out, and you two are trying to compel the forum to believe that it does. You can't bully JWs into leaving, and you sure can't scare 'em into leaving. If you don't CARE whether or not they leave, your approaches are PERFECT.

In one year I have helped 7 out. I have told 0 off. Your profanity is a disgrace to this thread, in my opinion. BTW, in case anyone thinks calling someone an ass is also profane, look the word up in a dictionary.

You and Skally are behaving like perfect asses.

AuldSoul

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

auld soul: if you read my last few post carefully. you would see i said the big bang at the hall is not a do all way. i understand this very much. i was stating ONCE THEY COME AFTER YOU LIKE RABID DOG'S. IT TIME TO TAKE A STAND . AND KICK THE ELDERS , JW'S FAMILY 100X HARDER THAN THEY ARE KICKING YOU. I STILL SAY RABID JW'S AFTER TRYING TOI REASON WITH THEM. THAT STILL ACT LIKE WT ZOMBIES. SHOULD BE KICKED AND DRAGGED THO THE MUD . AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. I SHOW NO QUARTER TO RABID JW ZOMBIES. now if other jw's treat you nice . is say show them the same . do once to other as they do to you.. i will never show respect to . the 100'sw of jw'sw zombies. that kick me. i kick them first. i kick them at the bus stop ,supermarket, where ever. because they EARNED IT. and i win. they run . i talked to 3 jw's ladies that didn't know me today . they were nice and so was i. if they would have pulled their wt b/s they would have been made to look like spritual drunkards. i take no shit , and i look for jw's in the street. and i find them . and i go either way. i'm sure i helped a few out. and the others , that are wt zombie's . can go to hell. been there done that. fuck my father and all his zombie friends, i tried reasoning with them , using the bibloe4, wt's etc, they are just complete DOPES. . I WILL NEVER BE NICE TO SUCH LIARS. AND HYPOCRITES. if people want to come here, and do their thing that's thier business. i wish them the best. but i will be a wtexposer flame thrower . till the day i die. btw you did a great job on the 607 thread with 3rd witness. but i generally have 5 minutes to expose a jw in the street. and 2 months on 607 ain't doing it in 5 minutes. in fact iv'e had meeting with elders on 607 right in the kingdom hqall library. and your lucky to get an hour out of them. i like the U,N, I TELL THE ELDERS i will pay for a couple of school buses down to the U.N. WE WILL take the whole cong. and you can bring a few bethelites alone (lawyers) and we can find all about your libray card b/s since I live in nyc. it's a short trip. after the U>N> we can all go down the the ny stock exchange and find out some more about how the wt has stocks in this and that.. well you think these dopes last 10 minutes with me.? nothing but a bunch of crybabies. but i make them crybabies. is all in the presentation i use. remember when you talk facts to a wt zombie. it's persecution. i find it fun. i make them lie and then , make them know they lied to me. it's an art i learn form the jw's it's called a taste of their own medicine. what is it mat' 5 or 7;12 treat other as you would wanted to be treated. common sense. jw's go out into the street and never expect to run into anyone that can answer them. well they are sorry when i find them . hiding their mag's under their arm pit. i would say 95 out 100 jw;'s i met in the street are heavily brain washed. and nothing will help them. were as about 70% of the jw's that come here and other sites. will walk away. my posts show how to stand up for your self once the shit it's the fan, take what i say or leave it. there are 1000x's of other opinions here. i'm in the minority. i tried being nice to jw family. it don't work for me as i see it don't work for many . so i rip them new assholes every chance. i make them feel guilty about all the false shit they taught me for 40 year. that's my style. and it works for me b/c i know how to make it work. NO IT'S NOT FOR EVERYBODY, TO EACH IS HIS OWN. I ONLY HOPE MY STORY HELPS OUT A FEW. JOHN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit