Me and my brother and our guitars (pic)

by garybuss 75 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

My brother and I had good harmony. I played lead and I'd sing but I preferred just to play lead.

This was about 1967. I was about 23. I still have the Jazz and the Fender amp.

• alamb
    alamb

You still rock

• skyking
    skyking

Probable fresh back from door to door I bet.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Old Pics are great .........

you look like such nice boys......

purps

• garybuss
    garybuss

I got messed with all the time about wearing boots in service and at meetings. That went on until we were assigned to the western South Dakota and eastern Wyoming circuit. The first assembly those cowboy Witnesses came rolling in driving their Cadillacs and wearing boots and western shirts and western cut suits. I was saved.

My ride then was a 1948 Harley and a 1959 Cadillac. I have the pictures of those too:-)

• garybuss
    garybuss

This is the 1959 Cadillac the Witnesses didn't like. I bought this in 1965 when I was 21. I had for 5 years

This picture is at Deadwood South Dakota. The lady is Delores. This was taken on our honeymoon in 1967. She died January 12, 1971 from suffocation due to refusing blood medical treatment for leukemia.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh Gary- I love these! Absolutely wonderful!

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Amp and guitar worth a mint. Cash in quick!!!!! Sentimental < $$$$$$

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

nice car, lovely bride.

What kind of music did you play?

purps

• Mary
    Mary
    This is the 1959 Cadillac the Witnesses didn't like.

Why didn't they like it? It had four doors...........oh maybe they thought owning a Cadillac was a "showy display of one's means of life"??

This was taken on our honeymoon in 1967. She died January 12, 1971 from suffocation due to refusing blood medical treatment for leukemia.

I didn't see this written at the bottom until just now......that is so sad and so awful Gary.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit