"Dangerous Apostates"

by fullofdoubtnow 45 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
  • Dansk
    Dansk

Linda,

I just see red crosses. No pictures or article!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Sorry, this should do it

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

In their view, you are a dangerous apostate. I use another definition of "apostate" to answer questions like "Have you been reading apostate literature?" My definition is this- An apostate abandons something he once believed in. Someone who confirms his beliefs now, which were not in harmony with his previous beliefs, has never truly abandoned anything. He has allowed the light to get brighter and has gotten closer and closer to the truth of the matter. He has grown from his previous understanding, which was not inspired, and it allowed him to get to where he is today. In short, I say to that question above, "NO." using my definition. This is very similar to the GB method of updating current truth.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Yes, I've been called that. Apparently I am also demon possessed because I once said the "C" word to my mother (you know, CULT, not the other "c" word women hate). My "worldly" relatives have received warnings about my dangerous demonic tendencies and think it is absolutely hilarious (and sad).

The good thing is that the same bullies who used to beat and emotionally abuse me are now scared of ME. heh heh

PS-If this is of use to you, PLEASE use it. I spent a lot of time on these tracts & it makes me feel my time was well spent if I know someone is using them. There is one on this page entitled "Are jws rational?" that deals with the bizarre beliefs about "false religion" and quotes of the hatemongering they've done. A good read IMO.

www.jwinfo.8m.com/activism.htm

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    The good thing is that the same bullies who used to beat and emotionally abuse me are now scared of ME. heh heh

Yeah Rebel, we think the label they've given us is funny, and just wait till their precious tract appears in the paper, a week befor they start delivering it! If they're pi$$ed with us now, they are going to be livid when that happens.

The way we see it, they gave us years of bs, now the boots on the other foot, and the more difficult we can make it for them, the better.

• dido
    dido

Linda, what paper is it going to be in, got to make sure i get a copy!

• FreeFromWTBS
    FreeFromWTBS

Is Kingdom News 37 posted somewhere in larger readable form?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It will be in our local paper in Derby, dido, but if you want a copy I will bring a few to the Apostacurry. As far as we know, the editor will run a story on the tract distribution during the week before the campaign starts. I believe the campaign starts on Oct 19th, so it could be in on the 9th. You can view the paper onlin, I will pm you the link when it's in.

Linda

• material BOY
    material BOY

i hate the word apostate! i think it sounds weird obviously coz i was conditiond to think so,

cant we have a new name please?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit