"Dangerous Apostates"

by fullofdoubtnow 45 Replies latest jw friends

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Is it just me or will they annoy alot of Asians in the community by saying some of this stuff not to mention church goers?

Near the start there is a bit about jesus (i can't copy it) but it rang a bell with me

Linda I don't know you or Trev but great job!!

BM

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

From one of the more dangerous appostates around in Canada, I say great work!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks everyone for your encouraging replies.

We've just finished sending details of kn 37 to all the UK national newspapers, and have had a couple of replies, so something may appear in one or two of them soon. We hope it does, that will really spike the jws guns, in the UK anyway.

Brutus Maximus: The thought that this tract would annoy the Asian community, and there is a sizeable one in our area, occurred to us. We have sent them a copy of the tract also.

Linda

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I don't mind being called an apostate. It isn't that much of a derogatory title anyway, it's just someone who abandons a previously - held religious belief. That makes quite a lot of jws apostates themselves, don't you think? Certainly, in my kw, at least 33% had left other religions to become jws.

fullofdoubtnow, this is profound. Not only did many leave other religions, making them apostate, but the entire JW organization abandoned previously-held beliefs in 1995, 1975, many other times. The new Revelation-book changes are apostate, by current dictionary definition. Every JW is an apostate.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow, this is profound. Not only did many leave other religions, making them apostate, but the entire JW organization abandoned previously-held beliefs in 1995, 1975, many other times. The new Revelation-book changes are apostate, by current dictionary definition. Every JW is an apostate.

Onthewayout, we hadn't really thought about that, but you are right. They have regularly abamdoned previously - taught beliefs, like the generation doctrine, and judging by the numerous changes in the revelation book are about to abandon a few more.

It would be interesting to see the jws reaction to this, if it could somehow be made public that the whole organisation has apostasised, knowing how much they demonize anyone they consider an apostate themselves.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The end of false religion is near? Let's hope so because they are foremost among them.

I was never called a dangerous apostate since I kept a low profile arguing only with the elders occasionally. But you are doing well exposing who they really are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit