But what if they're right............still the Truth?

by ScoobySnax 126 Replies latest social family

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    Personally I never felt good enough even when I was pioneering, so even if I went back my chances of not being destroyed were slim.

BINGO! You got it in one Katie. I too felt that way the ENTIRE time I was pioneering and at Bethel... I would pray until I was sobbing to Jehovah to NOT make me Gay... to take this evil thing out of me... and why was I so unfairly chosen by Satan to have these homosexual "urges"? Why could I not be straight? Why was my earthly test so much harder than Joe Bloggs? Why was it I could not simply get married and satisfy my "urges"? Why could I not be like those brothers I read about in the Awake magazine who were once Gay and are now happilly married to sisters? THANK GOD I was gay because it FORCED me to face up to the shit that life can throw at you at a much younger age than my friends and made me a stronger better person for it! And it forced me to leave the borg and TRULY see the light... I shudder to think were I would be now if I had been born straight... perhaps married to some fat pioneer sister desperately unhappy trying to make Jehovah happy....

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

did anyone happen to notice the "number" of Bizzybees' last post.....666

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Britboy..... I'm gay and went out and did my "thing" .......but why does that make the "Truth" invalid?

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

or that you'd have been married to a big fat pioneer sister? LOL

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

AND BTW Doubleedge......I'd never argue with you. Hope u are ok x

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    Britboy..... I'm gay and went out and did my "thing" .......but why does that make the "Truth" invalid?

Because no amount of praying and begging and trying to serve Jehovah took away the FACT that their teaching is that if you so much as look at someone so as to commit fornication in your heart, you have camitted fornication before Jehovah... so I was doomed... I must of f*cked a hundred blokes a day! I was a walking hormone what with the "NO MASTURBATION" rule... why I was fit to burst!!!

is one reason.... of many LOL

• mouthy
    mouthy

Poor scooby!!!! I felt like that for 2 years when I was D/F/ What you need to do -is read the bible without BOOKS!!!! I have 4 gays in my group. They felt like you.( as straights have wondered also) maybe the Wt is right .... But when they stop & think of it. Does the WT teach lying is just as bad a being gay>???? NO it teaches their followers they ARE allowed to lie....Yet scripture that the WT SAYS it teaches makes it VERY CLEAR the very worst thing to be is a LIAR!!!!! Because the DEVIL is the father of the liar. besides sighting that a man should not lie with a man -it also states that adultery, fornication, gluttons etc: etc etc is wrong.... THEN we are told in scripture NOT ONE OF YOU IS PERFECT!!!! so what are our "sins"???? that is why Christ paid it all!!!!!! Because NONE of us can wash away our sins.....NO ONE!!!!! So if you ask CHRIST to come into your life!!!! HE is the WAY! He said "COME AS YOU ARE" He will help you overcome !!!!! The reasons why he helps us overcome is because sin has its consquences - like pregnancy- aids- HIV- loss of wife- family( if we cheat) ....May will jump on ,e for saying this. But go ahead & jump guys.... At least your being HONEST Scooby Christ is looking for folks like you. He knocks on YOUR door I answered when he knocked on my. (((((HUG))

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

LOL I hear you. But, you still haven't answered my question. How did that make the "Truth" invalid. Like you , I moved away, left, walked away etc......

• mouthy
    mouthy

that should have read maybe some will jump on me for that....Sorry typed to fast( old age (smile

• JH
    JH

The Watchtower is right on many things, so as other religions. Jesus said to have faith. Did Jesus ever say to make sure you're in the right religion?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit