What's Wrong With Some Parents?

by XJW4EVR 79 Replies latest social family

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Oh... a true consevative.... conserving gas.... I like it

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I dislike unruly children too. I have some family members with unruly children, and they've been barred from my home because the parents won't take responsibility for the carnage their children cause - and they make no effort to control the brats.

Put it this way, if I won't tolerate it from family I sure as hell won't tolerate it from strangers in a restaurant. That being said, I tend to avoid "family restaurants" so I'm less likely to encounter bratty kids.

W

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    I notice you didn't respond in any substantive manner to Kid-A's post. Failure to respond is a tacit admission of the truth of the matter asserted.

I didn't respond to kid-A's post for two reaseons. First, kid-A is a jackass. Secondly, the quote was ripped out of the context of the thread.

However I will say that in that thread some of the other liberal posters on this board, and some that posted on this thread made a number comments about Latina JW's that were photographed singing at a KH. Of course during the course of that thread I was threatened with physical violence, but that never seems to get mentioned nor was the poster disciplined. In fact I referenced that post earlier.

As far as calling that coworker "mami". I would have to say that in the context it had the same meaning a the English term "hottie." Do I think that all Latinas are "mamis?" No, I don't. But then again the quote is out of context. Plus the quote referred to one person that I worked with. That wanted to get involved with me, but that I didn't allow for ethical purposes. Dating a subordinate is not an ethical practice in my mind.

I don't see what the problem is with saying some dumb schmuck or whatever I said, is. But I know that you are all in a twist of my generaliztions so in the future I will avoid offending your highly developed sensativities.

I did reference Mexico as "Zapata-land." I don't think that is an issue, I thought it was funny.

That should answer your questions. If you wish to discuss this further pleae PM me and we can get into it.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    Oh... a true consevative.... conserving gas.... I like it

Yeah, something like that. I really wanted a Honda, and when I went shopping for a car that car called to me. It's a great car, and even though it's getting older, I hate to give it up.

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon, you should remove the telephone pole from your eye so you can clearly see how to remove the splinter from mine. Your degrading & horid generalizations about Americans is infamous in ex-Dubdom.

Well, given the people you chose to hang around with then online I can understand you opinions and small-minded attitudes.

It's only Americans like you I don't like pal.

First, kid-A is a jackass. --XJW4EVR

The pot calling the kettle black.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    Simon, you should remove the telephone pole from your eye so you can clearly see how to remove the splinter from mine. ; Your degrading & horid generalizations about Americans is ;infamous in ;ex-Dubdom.

Well, given the people you chose to hang around with then online I can understand you opinions and small-minded attitudes.

It's only Americans like you I don't like pal.

Right back at ya, buddy!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    The pot calling the kettle black.

That's the best you can do?

That's the best you can do?

Must have taken you a long time to come up with that one.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Probably about as long as it took for yours.

Umm, buh-bye!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit