What's Wrong With Some Parents?

by XJW4EVR 79 Replies latest social family

• LDH
    LDH

Economic Left/Right: -2.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56

Right next to Gandhi and Nelson Mandela. LOL. For those of you who think I'm an elitist. Hilarious.

Lisa

Comfortable with my social barometer class

• lola28
    lola28

SC, I think that most of us understand how frustrated you were with the kids’ mother for failing to keep her child under control and for refusing to pay for your meal. We understand why you would be upset, but I don’t think any of us really understand why you would find the need to attack her because the bumper stickers on her car promote a political view that differs from yours. Was it really necessary to add that to your post? As a side point, wouldn’t it be hysterical if she was driving someone else’s car and she’s really a Republican?

Lola

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    The thing that I find more offensive is the utter foaming at the mouth responses for my last comment. Again, are liberals that thin skinned that they don't like generalizatons? I think some of you really need to look at yourselves, and your attitudes. It's pretty striking.

Personally, I find myself in the moderate zone. I'll vote for the best candidate, I don't care what party he or she is in. There are conservatives, liberals and moderates in both the major parties.I did find your comment on the mother's car type and her bumper stickers over the top. For you to blame mom's party leanings for her attitude towards you was to put your foot in your mouth. There are some rich republicans who are very spoiled and think they have an entitlement. We have one as well as his spoiled buddies in the White House right now. All of us less fortunate folks suffer everytime we go to the gas station. People are dying and a country is being destroyed due to this spoiled brat's leadership. Speaking of servicemen and women, citzens of Iraq, reporters, etc. And the country is Iraq. Bush isn't doing much to build our country up either.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Don't feed the troll.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Ah, Amos. now you resort to calling me a troll? This is all you're left with after being called out for your cowardly threats of violence?

Ah, Amos. now you resort to calling me a troll? This is all you're left with after being called out for your cowardly threats of violence? --- XJW4EVR

Funny, how XJW4EVR's activities on this forum have purportedly resulted in "threats of violence" from other users. It's just more reason to question just how confrontational this individual was when he approached the mother of the kid he complained of. Based on his behavior, and that of certain well known republicans, should we conclude that all conservatives are war-mongers?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey I have to stand up and say EXJW4EVR is not a troll. He is real. I knew him when I was in and a JW. HE is good peeps. Just has an opinion just like all of us do. Some present it different from others, but he is straight up.

• wednesday
    wednesday

i read one sentence and stopped. do you feel all children are brats? that was the tone I picked up. I love my kids and I don't feel children are brats. Even badly behaving children are not brats, just need discipline from parents that care.

weds

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

No, I don't think all children are brats. These children were brats. Once again you people really need to read more carefully.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

144,001, your post makes me laugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit