What's Wrong With Some Parents?

by XJW4EVR 79 Replies latest social family

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    It's clear folks read what you wrote, and don't buy into your contentions that you were calm and friendly when you first approached her. ; Your inability to assess the effect of your own words is evident from your posts in this thread.

The ironic aspect of this post is that you appear to be the person who is "far too thin skinned." ; You've alleged that others here are hypocritical, yet the only facts supporting the conclusion that anyone here is hypocritical are those that demonstrate your own hypocrisy.

Yesterday, I saw a morbidly obese hick driving a gas-guzzling monster truck with a "W" sticker and other right wing stickers on it. ; Based on that observation, is it fair to conclude that all conservatives are fat slobs with no regard for the environment?

• under_believer
    under_believer

People correctly objected to the punchline of your original post, which was a logical fallacy. When you were called on that, you went on the attack, impugning all of those people's character.
    I attempted to tell you why people objected to this, and you suggested that my head was up my ass and that I needed to "get over myself."
    This is not good behavior.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

ok... let's all smoke a and be friends again....

• kid-A
    kid-A

XJW4EVER ALSO has a special talent for using racist epithets for his "generalizations". Here's his opinion of Mexicans, taken from the thread he posted a link to on page 1:

"You guys are funny. You don't think that one of those girls would jump at the chance to become a citizen? I mean even an American J-Dub carpet cleaner/window washer makes better money than some poor schmuck from Zapata-land. As an aside, I was temp'ing for a swimwear company as a supervisor, and I had one little 21 year old mami after me." -XJW4EVER

In this f*ckwad's mind, all Mexicans are "poor schmucks from Zapata-land", all Mexican women are "Mamis" and anyone with an ill-behaved child must be a "leftist" commie pinko bent on destroying the moral fiber of dubya-land! Thus, to "republican a**hole" feel free to add "racist pig" to his illustrious list of credentials !

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

.... how does G. Dubya's daughters, and his parenting skillz play into this disscusion?

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

AH, you make me laugh, kid-A.

Simon, you should remove the telephone pole from your eye so you can clearly see how to remove the splinter from mine. Your degrading & horid generalizations about Americans is infamous in ex-Dubdom.

OFG, seems that I touched a nerve, didn't I?

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    OFG, seems that I touched a nerve, didn't I?

Nope, I just find this whole thread entertaining....

but it's obvious that you touched other peoples nerves....(maybe that's what ya meant)

take note, I don't resort to name calling

Life is too short...

AH, you make me laugh, kid-A. --XJW4EVR

Enjoy your laughs; they come at your own expense.

I notice you didn't respond in any substantive manner to Kid-A's post. Failure to respond is a tacit admission of the truth of the matter asserted.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

... a question for you XJW.... You stated that she was driving a Volvo... What kinda vehicle do you/were you driving?... if you don't mind me askin'

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I drive a 1993 Honda Civic It is the first car that I bought brand new, and I love it.

Oh, and the only bumper sticker I have or ever had on it is Calvin & Hobbs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit