Beard Question For The Girls Out Of JWD (Guys Can Answer Too)

by jayhawk1 87 Replies latest jw friends

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I would totally rock a beard if I could. Stupid man-made traditions.

You know what? I really don't get why we can't have a beard. My grampa was talking to me about the beard he used to have when he was in Spain. He really wanted to keep it, but "It's not fashionable in this part of the world."

So his argument, and the argument of anyone else is, "American society looks down on a beard." Since when is using "worldly" society a viable excuse??? American society loves Christmas! American society loves going to universities, and planning for the future!! What a lame cop out.

As for beard length, no way would I want ZZ Top length. That's only for wise old men.

• mama1119
    mama1119

My husband has a little scruff, but thats all. Facial hair grosses me out so bad!!!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Do it..do it...I like it...I like it alot.

Looking forward to the pictures...woohoo..

lisa

• nelly136
    nelly136

do they ever counsel sisters about removing the hairy caterpillars from their top lips? is there an acceptable length of facial hair for wiminz?

• Gill
    Gill

Nasty nastiness!!!!

If my husband wanted a beard like that....of course he could! But he'd have to go sleep in the shed!

For every action, there's a consequence.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I wouldn't exactly be thrilled if Trev grew a beard like that, but I know he wouldn't do it anyway. He doesn't like beards, athough he did grow one for a short while just before he left the org, to pi$$ the elders off.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Arthur,

I busted out laughing when I read that. I have a horrible summer head cold and laughing is not very fun right now (increases pressure in the head), but thank you for making me smile.

AuldSoul

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Beards and facial hair are great, but not that long!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I hate beards and so does my wife

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I hate beards

I should hope so! It wouldn't go with the blond hair and big thingies!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit