A True Scholar In Our Midst, Leolaia

by Skoshi 92 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Skoshi
    Skoshi

Her posts for a very long time were overflowing with an obvious scholarship. I have avidly read her posts and have tucked away as much as my much smaller brain could be forced to take in. I'm sure others have openly expressed their admiration and appreciation for her, but I would like to do so here. "Leolaia, I'm a big fan (even though I'm short)! I'm looking forward to your return from OZ with plenty of stories and photos to share!"

God's richest blessings be upon you, Leolaia.

Skoshi Haggi Ch'an (Little Bald Man)

• Arthur
    Arthur

Hey skoshi,

Have you seen any of the phony Watchtower and Awake covers that she has made? They are great. They're really clever, and really funny. She has done several, and she posted some of them in a thread about a month ago. I can't remember exactly where, but if you go into her post history from about a month ago, you can find it.

• Skoshi
    Skoshi

Thank you Arthur! Yes, I did see them and I literally laughed out loud. I especially loved the one with the brother holding a gun behind his back as he addresses the friends at a KH! They were all very clever and funny. Very. She is brilliant.

Namaste,
    Skoshi

• Moomin
    Moomin

She's amazing ain't she? I'm glad she is on this forum.

• Dansk
    Dansk

And don't forget AlanF!

What a pair!!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Skoshi, and welcome to the forum

You are right, Leolaia is an excellent scholar, as is Alanf

• jgnat
    jgnat

*stepping up to plate*

Yes, a true scholar. Her work blazes with clarity, definition, depth.

I saw her early work on stake vs cross and I've been a huge fan ever since.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Since this is a Leolaia thread, I'll take this opportunity to say that she is one of the most valuable persons on this board and I'm glad that she is here. Thanks for all you hard work and research Leolaia! You've helped many of us.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Another fan here.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes I concur - along with AlanF and I would add a good contribution from Blondie also. There are one or two other really good students/scholars on the board and we are privileged to have them (sorry for the JW speak and the use of the term privileged )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit