Weird crop circle sighting...

by troubled mind 84 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Ahhh yes sixonine now that is the kind of thinking we can all unite behind !

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Lady , are you with us ? Dig out those snow shoes baby we will pick you up at midnight . NY here wecome !

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/faq98.html

"Did either of you guys see some television special earlier this year where they showed how 2 people with a couple of boards and some rope could make crop circles. They did a time-lapse video shoot and it took these two guys about 4 fours to make a most impressive crop circle, all videotaped. What do you think?"

This particular program has not been shown in this country yet, but we have already seen a copy taped on American television. Its a very quick demonstration on how this tea of individuals set about creating a large design within the dead of night! The time laps photography basically showed how they set-out the pattern but working from different points within the formation. It was soon pointed out, that the floor construction had the appearance of being extremely messy. The individuals stated later, that they wanted the film company to show the lay of the crop, but there wasn't enough time to fit it into the program...HMM!

Overall, it did indicate that a dedicated team, could produce a large design in a couple of hours, but it still left quite a number of open questions, especially from people who have been researching the finer details of the Crop Circles. Also, it doesn't prove that the phenomenon is completely man-made, only that we could possibly create a good copy?

I think they're pretty neat....maybe some of you guys in England should go camp out in the fields where they occur regularly and give us an update!!!

Swalker

• vitty
    vitty

After seeing the eg of the shredded wheat one, im convinced, its gotta be alien no one could make one with such detail.

• Arthur
    Arthur
    Crop circles have been proven to be the work of hoaxers.

It doesn't mean they are not clever and amazing. Just not ET.

I agree with Simon. The reason why is because of a documentary I saw.

Do any of you in Britain remember a major crop-circle making contest that was hosted by the BBC?

The BBC wanted to see just how good crop-circle hoaxers can be. To give people the incentive to be as elaborate and innovative as possible, they offered a huge cash prize. They put on a contest and made several stipulations: 1) The workers had to work at night within a time limit 2) The workers were not allowed to use any power tools; only manual tools. 3) The workers were not allowed to use any generators for light sources. 4) The workers were not allowed to break or snap any of the crops.

The BBC judges were quite amazed and surprised at what the workers using manual tools were able to accomplish.

• avengers
    avengers

It's the demons I say, it's the demons.

lol.

Andy

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

Although the average person may have trouble discerning where the crop circle maker walked, the Circle Makers say they can see the 'construction lines' caused by people walking around while setting the geometry, which may later be masked by the pattern - if you know how to make it you know what to look for.

• calico
    calico

I guess aliens like shredded wheat!

• Caedes
    Caedes

http://www.weeklyuniverse.com/2005/wuarchives2005.htm

Wow! If Regis says that no crop circle is a hoax then it must be true, he's written a book and everything. I think the reptilians (I mean who else could it be?) must have implanted the idea for spirograph in somebody's head so that we can inadvertently teach our kids to read these patterns. Scary stuff.

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

If the Shredded Wheat eating aliens and the reptilians unwittingly select the same field/night to make a crop circle, do they have a crop-off to decide who gets the field?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit