Weird crop circle sighting...

by troubled mind 84 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

UUUUmmm , You've done this before haven't you . Where were you this weekend mister ?.....

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

Aliens come millions of light years across the galaxy, find other life in the universe (us) and then.... draw patterns in our crops?
    Question about 'some are unexplained' - what are the differences between a man-made crop circle and an 'unexplained' crop circle?

• Gregor
    Gregor

Has there ever been any definitive explination for these things? The real answer is NO. I am one of the worlds most dyed in the wool atheist/skeptics on supernatural/alein phenom. etc. but I must say crop circles are a real fascinating puzzle. It seems downright impossible for a person or group to make some these intricate, perfect designs overnight without leaving any clues or being observed.

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

It seems downright impossible for a person or group to make some these intricate, perfect designs overnight without leaving any clues or being observed.

You're not doing the word skeptic justice - are you alternate explanations more or less 'impossible' than a person or group creating such patterns, given that persons/groups have indeed demonstrably created such patterns?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I really think it has to do will some type of down drafts of wind , have you ever seen a dustdevil spiraling in a field ? Seems like these would be a likely answer .

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

OMG... Come on... Why is it so hard to believe? We all like doodling complex patterns with a pen and paper. If you found a complicated doodle on a pad somewhere, you would go "Oh wow, what an amazing natural phenonomomnonon" (that's a big word).

The very complexity of the patterns should tell you that they are created by very clever talented pranksters! The ones you should be excited about are the boring rough hewn crappy ones, they at a stretch might have some natural explanation. The fact is, nowadays, the pranksters have to create bigger and better patterns, otherwise nowone will care about their little creation.

What's all this about 'no clues' or being observed. They often leave clues... big clues... they're often even caught and prosecuted! But I suppose a believer would just ignore that fact, saying "the rest are true CC" because no one was caught doing those?

"Perfect designs"??? What's perfect about them? They quite simply are not perfect, in any way... how can they be... the medium is bent over grass? How can it been 'Perfect'? I mean, if in a crop cirle - every piece of grass bent at precisely say 10mm from a preset above sea level point; etc... perhaps you could call that perfection?

It's people with rope and plank...

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

Here's a beautiful example (the Firefox web browser logo):

Link to story

Without admission by the students who created it, I'm sure people would be in awe... and this was their first crop circle.

Greenpeace crop circle:

Link to story

Here are some examples of work of UK crop circle makers (http://www.circlemakers.org/):

Anyone who believes that any crop circles are not man-made, can you tell me what differentiates an 'unexplained' crop circle from the above man-made crop circles?

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

Here's another nice example from the UK team:

• Gregor
    Gregor

are you(r) alternate explanations more or less 'impossible' than a person or group creating such patterns, given that persons/groups have indeed demonstrably created such patterns?

I said I was 'puzzled'. I have no explanation or even a guess. But I disagree that it has been demonstrated that people have the ability to copy some of these designs on some huge scale, even when given the advantage of daylight and not being concerned about detection. check these out

http://images.google.com/images?q=crop+circles&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=images&ct=title

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

Oh guys... I think I had them convinced it was people with a plank! Then you go and spoil it all with that, clear pictures of Alien Crop Circles. Damn and Blast.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit