Weird crop circle sighting...

by troubled mind 84 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

My husbands cousin lives in a small rural area in Illinois and over the weekend crop circles appeared in their soybean crop . I just talked to his cousin , and she is beside herself from all the publicity . She said the phone started ringing at 6am this morning . I kind of laughed it off as a prank ,but she seems a bit shook .Seems the circles are perfect diameters bending the beans over, but not breaking them some intertwined with each other . No visible tracks into the field . I think there are five total . .........Weird huh ?

• snarf
    snarf

Cool, sometimes those things are nothing more than pranks, but then again, there have been some that cannot be explained. Did they take pics?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yea, weird. I love that stuff. Theres some really intricate and huge ones. I have no idea how they are made.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Has there ever been any definitive explination for these things?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

There is some sort of expert out at their place right now . Cousin said they really can not see how it is possible to be a prank but rather believe it is some kind of natural phenomenon. I think it's really interesting .

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

It really quite easy to make an exact circle... you just need a rope and a fixed point. Bending over the crop is easily done with a plank. Not breaking the stems is quite easy too, as they don't break easily. I mean seriously... crop circles? A couple of chaps in a field having a laugh... or... Alien Beings travelling across space and time just to make a pattern in a corn field? O ---- Wow.. I didn't to that... It must of been the aliens.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

But how do the pranksters get out into a muddy feild w/o leaving any prints ? We had alot of rain this past Saturday and the circles were discovered on Sunday .

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I don't think aliens have anything to do with it either , but I am intrigued if it is caused by a natural phenonemon.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

There was a Discovery Channel documentary on crop circles - and they can easily be done by a few people with some primitive "tools" (planks with ropes at the end) and in a few hours time. Alien crops circles are just plain silly.

S4

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

Well you kinda answered you're own question there... it rained... any prints that they may have accidentally left may have been washed away. Other than that, it's standard practice to run down the farmer's tractor lines then do a little jump. If you look at photos of CC, you'll usually see they normally intersect a tractor line. Sometimes though if they crop isn't tightly packed they could just 'be careful'.

O O O O O O Gah! Text circles!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit