Kingdom News 37 sneek preview

by Midget-Sasquatch 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• atypical
    atypical

Thanks so much for posting this. My jw family and friends have been dropping little tidbits about this campaign like it's so exciting. I'm glad to get to read it ahead of time so I have some answers ready for them.

Seriously, it's so weird to read the propaganda after having your eyes opened. They use such lame generalities; I can't believe I ever thought it made sense.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

So......what's NEW? The same old-same-old, and JWs are EXCITED about this crap?

Even right down to the last page, those happy-happy-happy, well-rested and SO nondragged out and bone-tired JWs posing for that picture! I have to wonder just how long these folks REALLY expect this system to go on and on....and still keep up this pace of "preaching" da good news that God will KILL YA if you don't become a JW?

Call me bitter....but I spent far too many years going to people's homes delivering this type of crap, and never realizing that the WTS was JUST AS GUILTY of all the things they so speedily condemn all others for doing!

Come into MY web, said the spider to the fly......

• dvw
    dvw

"do you know of any false religion that condones immoral sex?" umm, yeah, one comes to mind.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I'm sorry, was that the Watchtower Society riding on the back of the wild beast, a.k.a. the UN? Or perhaps their 10 year membership in the UN qualifies them as the beast?

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

This tract is great news bcuz it means the end of the Watchtower Society must be near, judging by their own words. The GB absolutely climbed up onto the Beasts back for 10 years and prostituted themselves to obtain political and financial favours. The Societys leaders who have caused the organisation to become a paedophile paradise will soon be gone. And soon no more family shredding shunning policies to ruin lives and relationships. Condemned by their own words.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

boring...

• VM44
    VM44

Can we get some T-shirts made with this on them? --VM44

alt

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Love that last page, "... learn what God requires of you so you can worship him acceptably."

False religion's end is near. Hahahahaha.

• Mulan
    Mulan

same message we were ranting about in the early 70's...............nothing new.

• VM44
    VM44

Does this Kingdom News 37 tie in somehow with the BIG announcement that is going to be made later this year? --VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit