Kingdom News 37 sneek preview

by Midget-Sasquatch 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    same message we were ranting about in the early 70's...............nothing new

Mulan....The exact same thought went through my head as I read through it!

JWs and exJWs alike will be saying this 30-40 years from now when they see the Kingdom "News" # 53......

• sinis
    sinis

Holy, Shit batman! Anyone see an OPPORTUNITY here? I say we put our minds together and print our OWN tract that counters this one. Namely, a printout of the UN letter (NGO) etc., as a counter to each repulsive page of crap they list to jsutify what is false religion. Jesus, the WTS calls religion false? Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?

• Scully
    Scully

I'm LMAO at this part:

How to identify true religion

What good fruit should true religion produce? -- Matthew 7:17.

True Religion . . .

• PRACTICES LOVE: True worshippers are "no part of the world," are not divided by race or culture, and display 'love among themselves' [as long as you don't get kicked out]. (John 13:35; 17:16; Acts 10:34, 35) Rather than killing one another, they are willing to die for one another [and if you get kicked out or want to leave, they'll treat you as though you're dead, so they don't have to kill you at all]. -- 1 John 3:16.
    • TRUSTS GOD'S WORD: Instead of teaching "tradition" and "commands of men as doctrines," [including the length of your hair, or skirt, or whether or not you wear a beard] true religion bases its doctrine on God's Word, the Bible. (Matthew 15:6-9) Why? Because "all Scripture [don't Muslims regard the Koran as "Scripture"? And don't Jews regard the Torah and Talmud as "Scripture"? are those included in "all"??] is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight." -- 2 Timothy 3:16
    • STRENGTHENS FAMILIES AND UPHOLDS MORAL STANDARDS: True religion trains husbands to 'love their wives as their own bodies,' helps wives to develop 'deep respect for their husbands,' and teaches children to 'be obedient to their parents.' [unless you get kicked out or want to leave, then your family goes to hell in a handbasket] (Ephesians 5:28, 33; 6:1) In addition, those entrusted with positions of authority must have exemplary morals [unless they molested children a long time ago, then it's ok for them to be Elders™]. -- 1 Timothy 3:1-10.
  • Honesty
    Honesty

Hmmmm.....

• Elsewhere
  • VM44
    VM44

It is amazing that often we get the new literature here at JWD before the JWs get their copies at the Kingdom Halls!

--VM44

• VM44
    VM44

Honesty, thanks for posting that picture.

How in the world did the Watchtower get accepted as a UN NGO when they had published that picture in the Babylon the Great book is a wonder. The only conclusion is that the UN does not research very well the groups that apply for NGO membership.

I wonder if the UN even now knows how The Watchtower truly viewed them? Or did the UN even care about the matter?

--VM44

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Damn these perverted hypocrites! I was about to say that I can't believe they can still print this BS, but silly me. They've done it for over a century. I forget the term in psychology, but there is the concept that if you attack others for doing what you do strongly enough, and act so nonchalant that you obviously assume and expect the world to ignore that you do the very same thing, you get away with it the same as bluffing in poker. I almost puked when I read this. By the way, thanks Elsewhere for the PDF. I couldn't read the other copy. (A few years shy of 60, the eyes start to go.)

First, sir82, good point. They HAVE NO shame. As Terry said on the main page, major psychiatric gymnastics take place in the minds of people who either print this crap or those rank and file idiots who swallow it whole. I KNOW for a fact that a good percentage of JW's have at least heard that the WTS is fighting off major accusations of child abuse. Even the stupidest JW would have to have kept his head where only a proctologist could find it if he/she hadn't heard something about this issue. For some weasel at Bethel to write that line about tolerating child abuse, when they do it more than the other churches put together do, is the depth of depravity. Does anyone see a similarity to how the Nazis started to just accept the death camps? And even the German people refused to believe it? The shame in all this is how serious child abuse is. If a JW didn't want to investigate how many times the WT changed its view on whether or not Sodom and Gomorrah would be resurrected or not, then I don't care, even though this alone proves they are ignorant fools. It's just not that important to argue about in 2006. But for ANY JW not to look into the abundance of child abuse accusations is inexusable. Do they honestly think that God will NOT kill THEM for tolerating it, doing it, DF'ing those who complain or go to the police, and other atrocities?? You are right, they have no shame and never will. Why? Because the WT told them NOT to. Period. What kind of person ignores the rape of thousands of children with the excuse "God will take care of it in his own due time". Even couples have split up over this, with one saying "Jehovah will remove the bad elders when he sees fit, but I'm going to remain and serve Jehovah". I wouldn't debase myself by living with a spouse who did that.

Jeeprube: Yes, I think that was the WT on the back of the beast. Don't they say the anointed are dressed in white robes? The picture in the post from Honesty is good. They could make the picture more accurate. The woman in the white robe COULD be Babylon, but then we need another person, a man, sitting behind her. In fact, SHE should be a child, not a woman. And the man should have the Watchtower logo on his shirt or forehead and his hands should be all over the girl in front of him, all the time yelling out, "don't look, this isn't me molesting her, you only THINK you see me up here. I'm really home studying God's word with my wife." THAT might be a more accurate picture, don't you think? It's also funny as hell that the UN building is so prominently displayed behind the woman in white drinking the wine. The Watchtower factory picture should be right next to it.

Another question: Doesn't fornication sometimes result in offspring/children? I wonder what type or anti-type the WT should come up with to dramatize this prostitution that they commit? Oh, wait. Can't be done. Freddie Franz is dead. (Thank god.) Maybe we'll be spared any lunatic symbolisms about this.

Skully, I liked your post as well. Oh, they have love among themselves alright. The men love the little boys, the elders love the little girls, the wives love to gossip that their husbands are servants, the WT loves the power, the money, the glory, and the ignorance of its members. And husbands are trained to love their children's bodies as they love their own wives bodies. Wives DO develop "deep respect" for the fact that their husbands are hypocritical and skillful molesters and are clever enough not to get caught. And they do teach their children to be obedient and not to tell anyone that their own family members are molesting them. And exemplary morals consist of the ability to commit felonies and rape and if one year goes by without the person getting caught, then he is a role model that even Jesus would be proud to follow. (Sounds like the qualifications for a hopeful parolee, doesn't it?)

And VM44, that's a good point about the UN caring about how much hatred the WT has shown them all these decades. It appears that they either don't know or don't care. I found this latest release to be a real puker. Every time I think the WT can't stoop any lower, they amaze me and double the previous level of idiocy, lunacy, and hypocrisy.

I live along a sleepy river area near the Space Center in Florida. The JW's came through last week with the invites to the Convention. I think the next time I see them, I'm going to accept whatever this offer is, let them leave, then go door to door with my copy and quickly show the householder the real story. We all know how hard they work just to get one person to accept a study or attend a meeting. How many would still go if an ex-JW visited their door 20 minutes later and told their story? Most people resent JW's coming there anyway. It shouldn't be too hard to get the sympathy of the householder as a fellow neighbor who is also tired of them bothering everyone. Hey, if this door to door is supposed to be so effective, why shouldn't it be in reverse? I'll try it next time and post the results. I'll probably return home with most of whatever publications were placed. (Maybe I should BUY them BACK??) THAT would be funny as hell.

My best to all and as usual, I have learned a great deal from all of you experienced posters. I'm still somewhat new to these forums and I enjoy all the intelligent expressions I read here. I especially like the fact that everyone here is NOT an angry lunatic trying to start his own, new religion like the WT would have us all believe. YOU BAD APOSTATES, YOU!!!! Maybe we should all sleep in asbestos pajamas, you never know when Freddie Franz will stand on top of the factory in NYC and say "NOW!!!!!" Good health to all.

• blondie
    blondie

w96 1/1 p. 11 par. 12 Jehovah Gives Peace and Truth in Abundance ***

As evidence that the pouring out of these plagues continues, the talk "False Religion’s End Is Near" was delivered worldwide on April 23, 1995, followed by the distribution of hundreds of millions of copies of a special issue of Kingdom News.

• Arthur
    Arthur
    I wonder if the UN even now knows how The Watchtower truly viewed them? Or did the UN even care about the matter?

The U.N. bureaucrats probably just snicker in amusement at the WTS. Sort of the way most people view a mentally ill homeless guy who just urinated on himself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit