Kingdom News 37 sneek preview

by Midget-Sasquatch 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

DOES LOOKING AT THIS CRAP MAKE ANYBODY ELSE NAUSEOUS? i CANT IMAGINE TRYING TO 'SELL' THIS GARBAGE...

• Jourles
    Jourles

I couldn't help but read through this thread once again to see how people thought this was going to pan out....

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

What a piece of hypocritical crap. To imply that all other religions produce bad fruit and that we don't. Even to see things in that black and white, all or nothing manner is pathetic.

• zev
    zev
    I wonder if the UN even now knows how The Watchtower truly viewed them? Or did the UN even care about the matter?

oh yeah, they knew.

and yes, they cared, allot.

• minimus
    minimus

HOW TO IDENTIFY TRUE RELIGION---------Now THAT'S an easy one to use against the JWs themselves!!! They fail miserably.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I reckon that this is NOT the time to broadcast a tract like this in the UK.

People are much more suspicious and scared of "religious fanaticism". This reads too much like the kind of polemics being broadcast by the extreme elements of Islam, and people are scared of the consequences of such beliefs. How big a leap is it from saying the other religions are to be destroyed , to plan to destroy them? Perhaps a long way away if you really know the Organization, but to the reader of this tract it looks much the same

I suspect that people will think that JW's are now in the same mold as these ones .

No doubt the reason behind it is to gee up the publishers and get them excited and a little scared as they take it out. BTW I am sure that we did a similar campaign in the 60's or 70's with a tract called "Has Religion Betrayed God and Man?"... There is nothing new under the sun.

• Borgia
    Borgia

Really puke alert!
    VM and wasanelderonce: There is special paper available for inkjetprinters to make this altered text into a nice T-shirt. Maybe I´ll wair one to the next meeting!Wouldn't that be a sight!
    Cheers
    Borgia

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Thanks, Anitar, it was nice of you to say that. I love your comments as well. My best to you.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

People got their September KMs tonight. The r&f were all aflutter over the "Special Campaign." I really, really felt like saying, "I guess false religion's end is nearer than it was in '95?" just to see what would happen. I think I'll try that line on a few close friends...

• tonyk81
    tonyk81

The links don't want to work for me. I just get redirected to the imageshack front page. Any one else have that problem?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit