The Gentiles Times Reconsidered--Again but this Time By Using the Bible

by thirdwitness 1380 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frank75
    Frank75
    PMJ2: fjtoth so if Jesus came in to power in the first century.what has he been doing for 2000 years?are you saying Satan was cast down the earth in the first century also?

I am sure that Frank can answer this question himself. But in case he doesn't here are some texts from your own NWT to deal with the second part.

(Luke 10:18-19) 18 At that he said to them: "I began to behold Satan already fallen like lightning from heaven.

(John 12:31) Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

(Hebrews 2:14) Therefore, since the "young children" are sharers of blood and flesh, he also similarly partook of the same things, that through his death he might bring to nothing the one having the means to cause death, that is, the Devil;

(Revelation 2:13) 13 ‘I know where you are dwelling, that is, where the throne of Satan is; and yet you keep on holding fast my name, and you did not deny your faith in me even in the days of An´ti·pas, my witness, the faithful one, who was killed by YOUR side, where Satan is dwelling.

Below Paul is reassuring Christians of Satans demise which will come "shortly". I submit that his being cast out of heaven is not mentioned because it was already old news at the time.

(Romans 16:20) 20 For his part, the God who gives peace will crush Satan under YOUR feet shortly.. .

Frank75
  • fjtoth
  • fjtoth
  • fjtoth
  • fjtoth
  • saki2fifty
    saki2fifty

[Edited]

• Frank75
  • Frank75
  • saki2fifty
  • fjtoth
    fjtoth

saki,

You wrote:

I find this thread to very beneficial for myself, and every now and then I'll inject some stupid remark.

If my one small injection offended you... I'll refrain from such in the future.

My apologies.

It would have been decent of you to keep your promise to "refrain from such in the future." You have just ruined a very good thread by posting something so obscene. You must be stone drunk to do such a thing.

I refuse to have any part in something so detestable, and I for one am withdrawing from this thread because of this very stupid thing you've done.

Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit