The Gentiles Times Reconsidered--Again but this Time By Using the Bible

by thirdwitness 1380 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

LOL @

PMJ(x):

How many accounts does one need? I've had this same one for several years now.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

jayhawk1,Bud you`ve been away too long..Every Jehovah`s Witness is given a "Tard" when they join up..Miss to many meetings,and you lose your "Tard"..The only way to get your "Tard" back,is to go back to the Kingdom Hall,to get Re-Tarded..It`s in the Bible!!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• AlanF
    AlanF

So, PMJ, how do you like being part of an organization whose gross sexual immorality problems have increased 130 times in the last 70 years?

It's obvious that this PMJ character, in his various incarnations, is one of those folks who one of thirdwitness' groupies described on his website as "retarted". LOL!

AlanF

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

OUTLAW, the "Tard" teaching must be New Light. When I look up "Tard" in the Bible, the back of the NWT goes from "Tammuz" to "Tarshish." No "Tard" is listed. Maybe the "Tard" teaching is similar to the "Baptism Requirements."

• PMJ3
    PMJ3

So, PMJ, how do you like being part of an organization whose gross sexual immorality problems have increased 130 times in the last 70 years?

WELL ALAN F the organization isn't a person.its made up of people.so yes individuals do wicked acts and I'm totally against it.but the elders do there best to keep the organization clean the only problem is they cant win.if they don't disfellowship people who commit gross sins.people like your self say we have phedofiles in the organization .if the elders disfellowship them you say we are wicked for shunning them.you need to make your mind up.and another thing your pic is a little old and outdated unless your 150 years old don't you think

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

OUTLAW and OTHERS,

Wait a minute! I found the "Tard" teaching! Proverbs 13:20 says "He that is walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society will fare badly."

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Gotta love this... PMJ says to Alan,

and another thing your pic is a little old and outdated unless your 150 years old don't you think

Troll rule 1, when you can't debate a guy, always resort to running smack about his avitar.

• Legolas
    Legolas

PMJ...Your argument is so weak it's pathetic!

• PMJ3
    PMJ3

legolas what was weak about it.or did you mean its truthful?

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

AlanF, in a post to thirdwitness I posted that as far as I could tell he was correct in that the watchtower had never used the word 'entire' regarding the global preaching coverage of Noah.

I was in incorrect.

w51 2/15 p.4:

As Noah built he also preached repentance, urging his fellow creatures to seek God’s favor while there was yet opportunity. Strange thing, only seven others of that entire multitude believed him!

Just setting the record straight.

steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit