Worst Thing Youve Done In A Meeting?

by chuckie77 62 Replies latest jw friends

• serendipity
    serendipity

I daydreamed about sex. I allowed my daughter to draw cartoons. As she got older, she would whisper critiques of the speaker or the talk, and I would agree.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

One time I came to the meeting without underlining my WT.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Wow, I can attest to the fact that there wasn't much masturbating going on in my kh ladies' bathroom. I spent most meetings sitting in the bathroom trying to stop my marathon nosebleeds....so I pretty much knew who went to the bathroom and how often. lol

I told several people off, at assemblies, book studies, and at regular meetings. I have always been a fairly polite person but when mistreated I have a good vocabulary and know how to use it. lol I see no reason to let yourself be trampled upon. I believe in standing up to bullies and other mean or dishonest people.

I refused to speak to others, even <gasp> males, who were spiritually superior to me and it was insubordinate to refuse to talk to them.

Both landed me in a heap of trouble.

• Dune
    Dune

I groped this sister in the parking lot...last night.

I'm leaving soon, so i thought what the hell (i really dont care anymore), and lo and behold she reciprocated!

Once when i was 11, I went into the elder's meeting room and ate an elder's son's lunch. The kid looked like he was about to cry, that was a good sandwhich tho...

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

After reading these posts, the worst thing I did was "Clean the Bathroom" on duty day. I should have worn gloves.

The second worst thing I did was to put money in the donation box.

Skeeter

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Well I never thought of the KH as a place of sexual arousement so I guess it must gone something like this before and during the meeting.......

Oh yes mummy I'm ready for the KH

Oh yes mummy I'll save seats for us when we get there

Oh yes mummy I'll just be quick in the bathroom

Oh yes Oh yes Oh yes Oooooh yes yes yes...........................................................................

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

HA HA HA HA GROSS

• okie46
    okie46

One time when my oldest son was a baby and still in diapers, he had a bm and so I took him to the bathroom to change his diaper.... not realizing that poo was dropping on the floor leaving a trail all the way to the bathroom. Yuck!! I didn't realize it until I came back and my ex, his Daddy told me, of course he was a Janitor, so he did the cleanup. I was mortified. We were all still very young then so of course our friends who also all had babies thought it was hilarious.

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

My sister, some friends and I got into the left over memorial wine and took a few good slugs behind the lit. counter...

besides that, I actually believed everything said on stage.

• FLDude
    FLDude

Me, fart audibly during the closing prayer when I was 10 or 11. My Mom said, "I've got a bone to pick with you when we get home."

Check out cleavage when handling the microphone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit