Worst Thing Youve Done In A Meeting?

by chuckie77 62 Replies latest jw friends

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Me and my friend "smoked out" a little before the meeting one time when I was like 16.

We couldn't look at each other for the entire meeting. We knew as soon as we caught eye contact we'd bust out laughing.

• youngbro
    youngbro

This thread needs to be brought back for those of us who have joined JWN since this thread! I have critiqued talks and rolled my eyes visbily to others. I have undressed some sisters in my mind lol.

• jam
    jam

One morning I walked in on A Brother and sister in

the KH making out. One was married and the other one

single. To this day I wondered why they did not go to

A motel, why in the KH.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Arrived

• on the rocks
    on the rocks

I have masturbated!!!!!!

• jemba
    jemba

When I was 13 I was so totally in love with Scott and so was another girl in the cong. He didnt know we existed. So I scratched 'I love Scott' in a big love heart on the door of the ladies toilet. The gossip was that the other girl did it. lol... I never stopped feeling guilty about that one.

I also short changed the book study contribution box which was at our house a couple times. Every now and then if we needed change of a note our family would use it. I took advantage. I probably ended up about $10 richer. Still feel bad about that.

Another contribution box story... I wrote 'F... OFF' on a piece of paper and slipped it into the contribution box at the hall, all the while having the big kingdom smile on my face. Its only as an adult that I realized I may have been the only 'contributor' that day. lol

My sister scraped someones car in the KH carpark and quickly drove off.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I got an awesome footjob from sister Nicelegs during the Wanktower study. Then she started treating me that way every Sunday, during the study. The problem is...everything happened in my imagination. My eyes were on the magazine, but my mind was not.

• metaspy
    metaspy

It wasn't me, but in our hall 3 brothers decided to do the "hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil" monkeys at the back of the hall while their buddy did a #4 talk in front of the C.O.

The brother on stage laughed during his talk but quickly recomposed himself. The C.O. turned to see what made him laugh. The guys doing "hear" and "Speak" dropped their hands when they saw the C.O. turn his head.... the brother doing "see"... well he couldnt see the C.O. turning around.

All of 3 them lost their "priviledges"

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

Looking back now…

Worst things ive done in a KH

#1. Played along

#2. Brought other people to meetings, by other people I mean “worldly folk”

#3. I was such a TOOL with my “privileges” holding the microphone made me superior to those sheep just sitting there…

#4. The last meeting I went too happened to be a memorial, and I went stoned out of my mind.

#5. Near the end of my run as a JW I was at a BS (book study but don’t let the acronym distract) the speaker said something that was completely beyond even normal bible cannon, l turned to my wife and whispered, well not whispered but in a low voice but still loud enough for anyone nearby to hear “That is complete Bullshit”

#6 I used to go straight from the hall to my favorite bar still in my dress cloths, this amused the shit out of me.

I never waxed the dolphin in a KH, that place was far from a sexy environment… unless of course you’re a 50 year old male and its kids day.

I took a leak out in the parking lot on more than one occasion while slaving away in mowing/weeding the grounds. I wasn’t worthy of a key and I had to go.

I would add making donations but I doubt I’ve donated more than $100 of my own money in my lifetime, in fact when I was a kid/teen and my mom would hand me cash to donate… the church got whatever the lowest denomination bill was in the wad. Daddy got the rest.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Fell asleep.

For all the women who post about something so personal as their own masturbation, please keep in mind that this is the internet and what you post is visible to millions. Boundaries are a good thing when it comes to something so personal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit