okie46

P.S. that was the last talk I ever gave

• loosie
    loosie
    I laughed at an inappropiate time

PurpS you are soooooo bad

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I almost forgot this one, I used to wear a cross to the meetings. I was in love with this worldly girl and she gave me a cross and made me promise to never take it off, I kept my promise and wore it under my clothes all the time. Doesn't seem that bad ass now, ha ha ha

• loosie
    loosie

Brooke has...........

you go girl!!!!!!!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

After a night out on the 'gear' with Chuckie i went to the meeting... still feeling the effects... I was showing much love to my spiritual brothers and sisters that Sunday... Me with my heavily diluted pupils, the smell of chemicals seeping out of my pores acting completely sketchy... No one seemed to notice anything different which is the alarming thing. LOL.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

This is going to make me look like a lout but there are those that know me better.

There was a lad in the hall that was arrogant and really aggressive; he would constantly push other kids around and tried to do so numerous times with me- on this one evening just before the meeting started I had about as much as I could take from this lad and floored him, his elder father was not impressed with his sons broken and bloody nose sadly although I was highly amused.

Surprisingly he didnt push anyone around after that evening.

It was by far the worst thing I have done in a meeting...well thats if you can discount singing 'letter from america' by the proclaimers during the meeting when anyone mentioned the proclaimers book!

DB74

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Other than masturbating in the bathroom, which I did on several occasions, I would have to say that the worst thing I ever did during a meeting was steeling my mother car and taking it for a joy ride. I was fifteen and didn't even have a drivers permit. I decided to get out for a bit and took my mothers keys from her purse. I told her I was going to the bathroom but in realiaty I took her car out for a high speed cruise through the residential neighborhood that our local KH was situated in.

Im very fortunate that I didn't kill my self or anyone else considering I had zero experience behind the wheel of a car and the speeds at which I was traveling.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    Whats the worst thing youve done during a meeting?

depends on how you define "worst"

falling down 5 steps with a baby in my arms (I landed on my knees and leaning backwards so the baby didn't get hurt by hitting the door on the landing - wrecked my knees though

• Highlander
    Highlander
    When I was 16 I masterbated in the second school. Only once.

Renee (of the sexually deprived class)
    Other than masturbating in the bathroom, which I did on several occasions, I would have to say that the worst thing I ever did during a meeting was steeling my mother car and taking it for a joy ride. ; I was fifteen and didn't even have a drivers permit. ; I decided to get out for a bit and took my mothers keys from her purse. ; I told her I was going to the bathroom but in realiaty I took her car out for a high speed cruise through the residential neighborhood that our local KH was situated in.

Hmm, I'm relieved I'm not the only one. I was fifteen and at the convention when I did the deed.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I too was like Dismembered in that I farted and stunk up the whole place ... but in my defense, I had a really bad tummy ache and my mother was of the old school, unless you can prove you are dying you have to go to the hall. So I went and farted thru about 30 hour of the meeting until she grabbed me and said "WE ARE GOING". The whole ride home we laughed because there was a rather over the top elder and his b*tchy wife and their family sitting behind up and they thought it was their son who was doing it and he kept getting yelled at by his dad. Classic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit