Worst Thing Youve Done In A Meeting?

by chuckie77 62 Replies latest jw friends

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Parents were out of town so four of us teenagers showed up at a neighboring hall w/our own spirits which we consumed during the wt. At the end no one knew about the booz, but the elders talked to us about our roudy behavior, in the little room.

As a side note I was distilling my own spirits at 13.

Uwuf

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Wow, I think this is my favorite thread ever.:) The worst thing I ever did was actually ANSWER a question with my own authentic thoughts. I was a young adolescent at the time.

My mom remembers me thumbing my nose at someone-I must have been preschool age-cause I sure don't remember it.

My brother went to the bathroom to get some tissue for my baby sister, and since our family used TP because Kleenex was too expensive. . .he came out of the bathroom with one end of a roll of toilet paper. The other end was still apparently attached to the roll. You know, HE never had to go to meetings past the age of 6, so I bet he did some better stuff than that. I think I will take the opp. of a long drive with my mom that I am doing on Sat. to get some dirt on all that-he must have done something GOOD to not be forced to the KH.

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Years ago I moved from the LaJolla hall. After my move positive things happened in my life. My age was 21.One of the positive changes was my mode of transport.( JAG XKE V-12).

It was a sat afternoon.The kh sat near the top of Mt Soladad. The bros were all outside doing landscaping on the hall.

By chance I met up with an old neighbor kid near the bottom, who also had a powerful auto. So the race to the top was on. When we arrived at the intersection where the kh was I turned hard right. It was now spin city. The car, through all the rubber screeching, came to rest. As though it had been parked along the curb. All eyes looked on in amazment as they recieved a wave of my hand as the car pulled away. I dont think anyone recognized me though.

Uwuf

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Some stuff I don't think I should post here, but some other things were clogging the toilets so that the next person who used it next wouldn't be able to flush poo poo down and it flooded the bathroom out, I did this at least 3 times that it worked

You are my hero. In fact, all of you are because those are some ballsy things y'all did!

Sadly I have no naughty behaviour to report. But I used to fall asleep and snort loudly all the time. It embarrassed my folks to no end.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

This isnt necessarily bad but lately I've been sending txt messages and emails from my smartphone to co workers and friends during the meetings. Beats listening to the crap coming from the stage.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I once suggested to the prior board of directors that they were arguing in circles, and without any purpose.

The exact words were "simple case of masturbation".

It pretty much broke that one up.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I was thinking about this on the way to work this morning,

ok first thing is Damn a lot of Jerking off in the bathrooms, I never did it, some how I think I would go soft being in that place.

The thing I was thinking about this morning that actually got me into the most trouble when I was a kid was, I HATED when ever the speaker said a quote from the bible you hear everyone flipping the pages to read in their own bible what he was saying, I thought that was the most stupid thing ever, I think I was 12 when I stopped doing it and I would sit there listening to all the pages, sounds like a bunch of paper flying in the wind, and you had those dorks who would say "uhhh I can flip to any book, chaper or verse in the bible faster than you" ASSHOLE, so I stopped doing it, my mom and dad would get pissed off at me, and everyone around me would look at me like I was sinning in front of them.

What the fuck! he is going to say what you are going to read and chances are he will say another quote from the bible before you get to the first one WHY TRY!!! he is READING it for you!!!! ASSHOLES!!!!

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

GO THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

• Mamacat
    Mamacat

At the last District Convention I ever attended, right before my 17th birthday, I made friends with a guy that morning and we hatched a plan to get out of the assembly. I picked a fight with my mom and grandma (who always says rude and inappropriate things) and told them I was going to sit by myself because I had had enough. The guy and I left and took the subway there in Philly and ended up just hanging out in the city that day. (A major music fest was going on down the road a bit) We had a blast although he was a bit overdressed for the occasion, and we got back just in time for the last talk. Later, my mom was talking to me about the stuff I had missed, and I just bs'd my way through her questions. Thinking about it always cracks me up...I have this feeling that one day I should tell her about it since I definitely can't get in trouble for it now!

During the actual meetings, I never did anything gutsy. I used to sit and write poetry and song lyrics and draw goofy pictures. Sometimes, I'd write down a bunch of numbers and multiply them from sheer boredom. My mom was always too much into what was being said to think to see what I was writing.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I went to the bathroom and masturbated during a WT Study because there was a hot sister in front of me showing loads of cleavage and it just heaved up and dwon all through the public talk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit