Reveal something interesting that we didn't know about you

by JH 156 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

Learned to play bass guitar by ear.

Can learn a song from one listen (bass is easy though)

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Jambon1 wrote: I have 'stray' hairs all over me. The last one was growing right into my @rsehole & I had to have surgery!

EEK!
    FF

• Mulan
    Mulan

it's been said that I have no respect for money..........

I love to gamble. Maybe that's one of the signs of no respect for money.

Money is always in a mess in my purse, but I know exactly where it is and how much I have too.

Oh, and I can draw Mickey Mouse. (I am not artistic but I can draw him really well)

• jambon1
  • Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I'm not sure this is interesting more than compulsive, but all my towels and washclothes in the cupboard have to be folded and put away a certain way. If they aren't I have to take them out and re do them. (I do this quietly, late at night when no one is looking so they don't think I'm weird!! lol)

BB

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

LOL - I didn't ask! - and I'm a she!
    FF

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

I don't know if this is interesting or just plain sick but here goes...

I have had this compulsive habit of plucking my pubic hair for about 3 years. But this month I stopped cold turkey because I am going to have it lasered off starting on the 16th.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I have had this compulsive habit of plucking my pubic hair for about 3 years

Im a wanna be Bi!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

• I'm scared of water--deep water. I won't go on boats, & bridges and tunnels terrify me.
    • I'm scared of clowns, too.
    • I named my company's newest clinical trial.
    • I love heights.
    • I miss horseback riding and wish I owned my own horse.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I have had this compulsive habit of plucking my pubic hair for about 3 years

Im a wanna be Bi!

OK, I think I developed a stuttering problem, or a tick. Butt, is in shock over the whole thing - she can't even use proper English....lol *of the shave or wax class*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit