10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong

by chuckie77 99 Replies latest members adult

• What-A-Coincidence
  • SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

:My problem Is gays trying to foist there agenda as "normal" on everyone else.

well the first step is admitting YOU have the problem. :)

• Apollyon
    Apollyon

pwned Personal attacks on someone who never got past the second does shows a lot of class.

I do like all the gayness comming out on these threads.Its good to see all of you standing up for what your beliefs are against the odds and the majority of the world.......

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    My problem Is gays trying to foist there agenda as "normal" ;on everyone else.

I know what you mean ! Just the other day some transgendered folks knocked on my door and dammit, they tried 'to foist their agenda' on me. They told me I could only be "normal" if I had both male & female organs. I tried to tell them "I wasn't born that way." But, they wouldn't listen, they said, "all people are born transgendered" and I was just sinning and my deviant behavior would result in God destroying me.

Just because the majority of people are gay, lesbian and transgendered doesn't make them right. I wish they would let me make up my own mind. After all, I think I know my mind better than anyone else. Why can't all these people just accept that I might be different ? I don't question their sexual orientation -- why do they question mine ? What gives them the right ?

Rabbit

Btw, I wonder...can a transgendered person legally marry...anyone ? If their sexuality is ambiguous...marrying a male or female could be construed as homosexual, right ? Or can they only marry other transgendered folks ? Or perhaps the best thing to do is remain alone & celibate the rest of their lives...?

Why cannot some people see how utterly stupid it is for government, religion or anyone to dictate rules about 'who' a person can love, marry or have sex with ?

• Apollyon
    Apollyon

Oh good now we are into transgendered fantasy land.

I should have been more specific about the agenda I was talking about.Dont care If adults want to bend each other over and drive them selves around thats on them.

I do have a real problem when there agenda Is foisted on our youth, hope this helps to clear up what I ment.

You can now get on with your heterosexual bashing

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

I still dont recall you stating what you believe their "agenda" is...

• Arthur
    Arthur

The problem that I have in the debate is the argument that gay marriage threatens the institution of marriage. Let's see . . . . we live in a country where roughly 50% of marriages end in divorce. These are heterosexuals marriages that are splitting apart; very often because of infidelities.

When one considers all of the cases of exra-marital affairs, cheating, and married guys going to topless bars, it becomes obvious that gay people really can't do any more damage to the institution of marriage that heterosexuals haven't done already.

The Bush administration recently pushed for the Constitutional ammendment to ban gay marriage under the noble heading of preserving the sanctity of marriage. Here's a thought. If they are so concerned about the sanctity of marriage, why not first push for a Constitutional ammendment to ban adultery; which is alreay tearing apart families across the county?

I would appreciate it if more people in politics would just come right out and be honest in this debate. Just admit that they think that gay people getting married is "yucky". I wish they would quit harping about trying to "save the sanctity of marriage". Their marital infidelities with their staffers and interns makes their arguements irrelevant and silly.

• Apollyon
    Apollyon

chuckie " there agenda Is foisted on our youth" pretty much says It or are you asking for specifics?

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

Apollyon, Im not sure where you're going with your statements... Do you mean that the agenda of gay people is telling youths that its ok to be gay and that living that sort of lifestyle is acceptable?

• roybatty
    roybatty
    The problem that I have in the debate is the argument that gay marriage threatens the institution of marriage. Let's see . . . . we live in a country where roughly 50% of marriages end in divorce. These are heterosexuals marriages that are splitting apart; very often because of infidelities.

When one considers all of the cases of exra-marital affairs, cheating, and married guys going to topless bars, it becomes obvious that gay people really can't do any more damage to the institution of marriage that heterosexuals haven't done already.

But that's exactly the point. When you boil everything down, will gay marriage benefit society? I believe that the answer is "no." And along that line of thought, perhaps society should re-consider how easy it is for people to wed and divorce.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit