Great news. The WTS did not commit spiritual prostitution with UN.

by thirdwitness 597 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

3rd Witness..AlanF is right,you are both gross and disgusting..WBTS did exactly what they were told to do,by the United Nations.That,makes you a liar too..I see no insult..You continue to defend the indefenceable..Without a doubt,you are one of the most dishonest posters this board has ever seen.....AlanF beat the crap out of you in your last debate with him..AlanF is gonna beat you up so bad on this thread,your Grandma`s gonna have a black eye..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• thirdwitness
    thirdwitness

Kenneson, your comments and questions are irrelevant. A signature saying who the representatives will be is not a signature of agreement to support the UN. And what does it matter how those questions were answered. I am certain they were answered honestly.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

3rd Witness it is your comments that are irrevelant..WBTS should have had nothing to do with the United Nations..Your going to get your dishonest ass beat up on this thread Troll..WBTS has no excuse,you have no defence..Your both screwed..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Only somebody trying to create an alternate reality would deny that this UN involvement represents an act of monumental hypocrisy!

Remember, they are the ones who force school-age children to refuse to salute the flags of their nations or sing the national anthems - minor acts of genuflection to the natural patriotic instinct, but would happily take upon themselves the commission to portray the UN in a favorable light - with its Nimrod like intentions of world domination.

They are the ones who call even cutting Thanksgiving turkeys out of construction paper an unholy act that pleases the demons! They are the ones who would disfellowship you for taking a blood transfusion, registering to vote, or cooperating with compulsory military service. They are the ones who claim to Judge for Jehovah - their quote. It's utter folly to judge them by any other standard! let them be measured by the same standards they have used to control and dominate! Be as merciless as THEY were the day they threw out so many of us like garbage.

How much abuse will it take for people like 3rdwitness to start thinking for themselves? Even the damned dream of heaven, but you seem as blind as a Pharisee to the freedom outside the Tower!

CZAR

• looking_glass
    looking_glass
    Lookingglass, you are comparing religion to government. They are different. We are to have nothing to do with religion. We are in subjection to governments. Why is this comparison continually made over and over again when it does not apply? I hope this is the last time that I have to repeat this. Please let it be so.

Because 3rd as I stated it is the appearance of impropriety whether religion or government. I was going to school, I was not going to church! So you are right, it should not matter, but it did to the powers that be WHY because to them it was the appearance. So when you claim and cry that we are comparing apples with oranges, in truth we are using the same stones that were thrown at us.

Every year my family made a mecca to the WTBTS and we wanted to tour the UN and we were told it was a no-no. "As christians we want to set an example that we do not support government" so why would anyone want to tour the UN was what we were told by the "brother" we were visiting who was a long time Bethelite. So you mean to tell me it is improper by appearance to tour the UN but it is ok to hold a library card with them.

How come people were not allowed to work for the government? How come people were not allowed to do jobs that were not political but were still government jobs? My congo was told that the reason people could not work for the county was because it gave the appearance of possibly being part of a political party as JWs "we are not part of this world" and must remain clean.

Sorry again 3rd. Your reasons that the WTBTS are not subject the same rules that they have subjected the rest of their followers to does not fly. If the WTBTS is so concerned about the appearance, which we KNOW they are, WHY DID THEY EVEN HAVE A LIBRARY CARD.

Maybe because they are a serpent w/ a forked tongue?

• thirdwitness
    thirdwitness

I have known many brothers and even Bethelites who have toured the UN.

If it is a no no for JWs to do this please show us this in the WT publications.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

3rd Witness..You are selectivly stupid..That makes you dishonest..JW`s are to have nothing to do with the United Nations..Nothing!!..Do you know who made those rules Moron?..The WBTS..Imbecile!!...OUTLAW

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    Here is an example of an application which includes an agreement to support the UN. This is an application for consultative status with the UN Ecosoc. This is what you need to show us to prove that the WTS signed an agreement with the DPI to support the UN. If all NGOs signed such an application/agreement it should be easily found. And yet.........

The first page says:

United Nations Nations Unies

NGO SECTION, DESA

1 UN Plaza, Room DC1-1480, New York, NY 10017

tel: (212) 963-8652 / fax: (212) 963-9248

Application for Consultative Status

with the Economic and Social Council

The last page says:

I/we declare that I/we have answered the questions contained in this form to

the best of my/our knowledge.

I/we declare, that if granted consultative status, my/our organization will act

in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations and ECOSOC

resolution 1996/31.

The undersigned signature/es is/are duly authorized to sign this declaration.

(Signature)

Name(s) and position(s)

Did anybody else notice that this is not a scan? Can anybody direct me to the actual forms the Watchtower Society filled out to "gain access to the library?" I want to see scans of the types of forms the Watchtower filled out.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Well you got me there. You are right as I do not recall the brother ever showing my family where in the literature it the WTBTS said it was wrong. What I do know is that guy we visited was a well known and higher up guy, so my mother never said to him show me in the "Bible" where it says I cannot do something. Because really it is the Bible that we should be going by not the man made literature. But then again, maybe 25 years ago it was wrong and they have since changed their position on it. I honestly don't know.

But really is it important to you that I show you in the literature where it is wrong. Since you clearly don't care what the literature itself says [considering what has been posted from the WT regarding how the UN is viewed by the WTBTS and your argument to the contrary] it would really be a waste of every one's time now wouldn't it.

You are spiting into the wind here. No one is going to agree w/ you regarding the bad light that the WTBTS has put themselves in. 3rd - the WTBTS buried itself when it spoke trash about the UN and then got a "library card" because it gave a BAD WITNESS to the nations.

What is really funny is that I am an apologist when it comes to the religion because I do not care and I do believe to each their own. But it is when I read rants like yours, I think to myself, will the day ever come when the die hard JWs, the black and white viewing JW audience, come to the realization that the measuring stick that they have used to beat others upside the head with will be used against them. Should that day come, hell hath no fury like a god who has been misrepresented!

I hope you get to count this time, otherwise you will be getting no benefit out of it what so every.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jayhawk1..Pm Hawkaw,he`s probably got what you need...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit