Question about shunning from someone who has never been a JW....

by whyizit 111 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Hello,

I just posted this about the JW shunning. I am sure you will find it very interesting, I sure did!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Hello friends,

My Dad just found this article when doing some research for a letter he was sending my Aunt and Grandmother showing them how unscriptural shunning is. I was blown away!! This article PROVES they knew the practice of shunning was PAGAN prior to the Watchtower instituting the shunning practice into their own religion. My husband and I were Df'D because we were celebrating Christmas. Something were were told by the disfellowshipping elders that we knew better because it was "pagan". Yet they will practice "paganism" themselves and shun us!! What a bunch of HYPOCRITES!! Anyhow, this article really got to me, but felt it was very powerful, and might just help someone with their friends and family!!

Here it is: http://governingbodyletters.blogspot.com/2008/06/according-to-awake-january-8-1947.html

Sicerely,

Lady Liberty

• Gunshy
    Gunshy

Thank you all who noticed that I escaped. It was a hard battle. If anyone takes the time to read these old posts they'll realize I put up one hell of a fight before escaping, lol! =)

Now I'm enrolled in college and finally doing something productive with my life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit