Well, I think my apartment is haunted.

by Steve Lowry 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

Steve,

The office where I work is haunted. "It" got pretty bold for a while. It's been quiet for about a year now, because the one who was the "conduit" died.

If that thing was there before you, you probably won't be able to get rid of it no matter what you do. If it starts getting malevolent, I would definietly move.

Warlock

• daystar
    daystar

Only in rare cases would a move be necessary. Someone with a modest banishing skill should be able to handle most issues.

That being said, I doubt Steve is dealing with a haunting here.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I seriously think Buttlight has something going on in her house. I swear to this day, "something" pinched my nipple while I was sleeping!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

" It’s a fairly new building..."

Define 'fairly new' - 10 years - 20 years - 30 years?

Also... I'm no expert on this, but... who has occupied the apartment prior to you? What happened to them? Did they move out - or die there?

Some people who 'pass on' - do not realize that they have died, and still continue to perform the daily 'chores' - like what you are hearing.

If you want them to 'go away' - even though they seem like they are not doing any harm, you might try talking aloud to them.

Tell them something like, "I do not know who you are, but I think you need to leave now."

They will hear you - and it's quite possible that the noises will stop.

I have used the same suggestion on something that seemed to 'hang around' my new mobile home... that seemed to have started visiting us after I got my girlfriend. I never heard/saw it - but my gf claims to have seen - and felt it. *shrug*

Previously - when I lived in another much older mobile home, I heard sounds late at night - far away sound - like that of children running up and down the hall. I thought it was at the neighbors - but learned that the neighbors were older - and no children. (The sounds were heard after midnight - and on into 2am)

I finally decided that it was the older mobile home - giving back - the sounds that it had collected over the years, and what I was hearing was the sounds of the children that had lived there previously.

Regards,

Jim TX

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I seriously think Buttlight has something going on in her house. I swear to this day, "something" pinched my nipple while I was sleeping!

Maybe it was the dude in the Military get up my son saw that night! Or, the "thing" that threw my 16 year old off his bed? Hmm, all i know is it wasnt me, damn it!

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

I am curious about this. Not that I want to practice magic, but is there a good guide for more information on this that is perhaps scientific in its approach?
    Dave

• daystar
    daystar
    I am curious about this. Not that I want to practice magic, but is there a good guide for more information on this that is perhaps scientific in its approach?

Dave

I've never seen one that is entirely scientific. I'm sure there are studies out there related to psychic powers, etc.

There does seem to be somewhat of an attempt from the occultists at what is called "Scientific Illuminism", but with no real published results other than, perhaps, the works of Aleister Crowley, and he was no real scientist. His compadre, Jack Parsons, was a cofounder of the Jet Propulsion Lab, for what it's worth - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I have been on this site, and have read some pretty good stories, and chatted with people. They have live web cams of a haunted house. If your interested. If you do join, make sure you use a normal username. I got screamed at for using buttlight lmao!

http://www.haunteddiary.com/

• target
    target

Tell "it" to go to the light. It is time to go home.

My son built a new house and right away when they moved in, they started hearing children other than their own. They would hear them on the baby monitor while the baby was sleeping upstairs and their own children were downstairs. They would awaken at night to the sound of children running around their bedroom laughing and playing. Their two year old starting talking about his new friend "Dewey." One night when my son got up in the night for a snack, he saw Dewey also. Dewey went with them everywhere except to my house. When I asked my little grandson why he did not come along to my house, he said that Dewey did not like me.

They sold that house a year ago. The new owners now have it back up for sale. That was in the Phoenix AZ area, known for that kind of activity. My one dog used to watch something move around the house a lot in AZ. . Here in Texas he does not often do that.

In my mother's house, she started hearing the phone ring in her bedroom. She did not have a phone in her bedroom. Then she started hearing someone going up and down the stairs, but it was a one story house. So she sold it to someone who wanted to remodel it into college apartments. They ended up tearing it down.

As the angel said in "City Of Angels", "some things are true whether you believe them or not."

Target

• garbruce06atyahooo
    garbruce06atyahooo

Cults are among those groups that sometimes use sound and noise transmissions to frighten and harass. There are also devices for making lights that are turned off glow momentarily.

Also big are pinhole spy cameras, nanny recorders and the like. Peeping Toms and other perverts have been caught with those.

To discover more check into the Watchtower Security companies in and near Santa Rosa or look at websites like

http://www.pinholespy.com/

http://www.spycameras.com/

http://www.advanced-intelligence.com/video.html

http://www.kgbcameras.co.uk/cameras/spy-camera.htm

The voice and light devices sold by companies like those above pale in comparison with those used by the CIA, military, cult and paramilitary organizations. Theirs are smaller, sometimes microscopic or close to it.

Cultists who send pedophiles among those going door to door are scared stiff of being discovered or having it pointed out what they are doing. They are weakling and YOU, not they, are actually in control and have greater power.

Some interesting sound effects are that they may play noises of the wind howling, crying children or crowing roosters, a cat meowing, a cricket chirping, the voice of your marriage mate calling out to you and the like.

Another electronic cult tactic is to place a micro-transmitter in your bedding then play low-level words or phrases while you are asleep for example: "God, storm, fear, return, return." This could have the effect of your waking up, thinking something like "I dreamed God wants me to go back to the kingdom hall."

Lots of civilian contractors work for the U.S. military which helps them out with its expertise. Sometimes the contractors retire, join a religious group and, still having some of the best devices in the world, use those to help the religious group. Also, the cults sometimes have their own security companies or have close personal or business ties with security device companies owned by fellow cultists.

That's my take, anyway. Time to time others have complained of the same stuff going on on this same jehovahs-witness.com website, and I believe this is the logical answer for most if not all of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit