Big announcement after all DC have ended?

by Quandary 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Caption on one of the WT pictures:
    Jesus Christ, God's Chosen King, will destroy this world at Armageddon.

*sheesh* ...and Jesus was always the 'nice' one, too. Damn...too bad. I had such high hopes for him. It looked as tho' the multiple personality disorder, schizophrenia, psychotic behavior, murderous rage and other jealousy and anger issues had not been passed down from his Daddy. I hope they don't have any other kids in the future.

I'm just sayin'...they've got pills for that kinda stuff.

restrangled:He made it clear to her that her softness had not produced any results, so she must shun me to start producing some results. As you many of you may realize, it had the opposite affect. (Thats why I'm here on this board)

Yep, tough love is what we need. And if the 'tough love' is tough enough...back-sliding witnesses will commit suicide, then they won't influence others with their 'apostate poison'. But, even THAT'S a good thing...if they die now...they'll get resurrected !

See ? God's tough Love ™ always works out for the best !

Shunned Rabbit.

Motherless Rabbit (The WT killed her)

Sick Rabbit

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Now correct me if I'm wrong....but don't these people need some fashion updates? Especially the guy with the gun? C'mon, this ain't Mike Hammer or the Maltese Falcon, ya know.

• blondie
    blondie
    Not Da'd or Dfd.

Now the question is, is this the DO's personal quest to tell JWs not to associate with people in the above category or official WTS policy? I say it is his own personal opinion. I wonder if he told everyone the same in all the congregations he has visited?

If it ain't in print, she should ignore it.

Blondie (told many a CO that, and one DO)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit