Big announcement after all DC have ended?

by Quandary 72 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

aaaaaaaaack danny! that first photo still gives me nightmares.. i hear my 5 yr old voice asking my daddy if jehovah really will kill little girls. still have nightmares about that pic!!

announcement will be a special book/tract/booklet service arrangement for the month of (whatever) in which all are invited to participate and help spread the important news the special book/tract/booklet includes.

• The_Replacement
    The_Replacement

Notice one pic says, Jesus will destroy the world and the next one says Jehovah will destroy those who do not change,

well, who is it, Jesus or Jehovah ??????

• free2beme
    free2beme

Yes, in September they are doing one of those month long tract campaigns where they try to cover the territory in less then 30 days. It is a track on that very warning, "that the end is now."

• Perry
    Perry

Danny,

I used to feel bad for the little girl in that picture. If you look close, even her doll is being destroyed. I also could pick out Elvis going down in that pic too. He's doing the knee shuffle to the bitter end. Hehehe

Another false prediction?

• JH
    JH
    "that the end is now."

I thought it was 70 or 80 years ago, or even back in 1975.

If the end is "now", why did they do away with the generation of 1914 seeing the end. If the end is now, some living in 1914 will see it....

• hemp lover
    hemp lover
    Why can't it be something else, like a picture of Jehovah standing over a hundred people as they're tied down and a lazer is slowly making it's way to their bodies (a'la Goldfinger).

Jesus "What why are you leaving?"

Jehovah "I'm going to leave and assume everything has gone to plan."

LOL @ Tuesday. You forgot one thing: Jehovah has an eye patch and really awesome Midcentury Modern furniture and he's petting a fluffy white pussycat.

• blondie
    blondie

You can tell that this is Northern Hemisphere centric. There are still a batch of DCs scheduled down under through the end of 2006 and into 2007. It wouldn't make sense to make a big A announcement at the end of August/September.

Blondie

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

My guess?
    We're bringing back titheing. You sheep better pay up. We're having a hard time with all these lawsuits.
    Also, the end is very near so keep preaching!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Okay my two cents worth ...I think they will announce that the DC will now only be two days long not three.........do I get a prize if I'm right ?

• blondie
    blondie

That sounds reasonable, troubled. They cut back the circuit assembly from 3 to 2 days, and from 2 circuit assemblies to one and a 1-day special day. The conventions used to be be as long as 8 days, 5 days, 4 days, then 3 days. The WTS will save money and they have been harping each year that people don't come on Fridays....there is a substantial difference in attendance in 1999 it was 6500 on Friday and 7100 on Saturday.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit