Big announcement after all DC have ended?

by Quandary 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandary
    Quandary

JH- What a gruesome picture! Do you recall in which book it appeared?

• sir82
    sir82

I suspect the "big announcement" will be the earth shattering news that the Society is once again sponsoring...

a...

tract distributuon campaign!

The announcement is scheduled for the week of September 18 (after the DCs are over), the tracts will be distributed over 4 weeks in October - November.

There are several threads about this from about a month or so ago.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

So is the guy with the gun trying to shoot God? Maybe if I can just get off this one shot those fireballs won't hit me....

• LDH
    LDH

RE: the dude with the gun. Love the overcoat and fedora. LOL. Like a real Chicago gangster.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    So is the guy with the gun trying to shoot God? Maybe if I can just get off this one shot those fireballs won't hit me....

No, he is non violent, much like the Lone ranger. he is merely trying to shoot God's weapon out of his hand.

W

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

My greatest childhood fear was the 'yawning chasm' opening up and swallowing the Presbyterians!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Leo,

That guy is the modern type of Nimrod.

I think the announcement is going to be 607 is wrong, which gets us off the hook for "the generation", but Jesus was still enthroned in the heavens in 1914.................or was that 1918?

Warlock

• DannyHaszard
  • drew sagan
    drew sagan

Love that photo. I love that guy with the 'detective' look. Looks like the guy on the cover of this old nintendo video game to me:
    Link to Image

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

Looks like the CO's Buick with a WT folded on the dash!...double-lifer??
    Axel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit