Big announcement after all DC have ended?

by Quandary 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandary
    Quandary

I was told by a reliable source that the organization will be making a "big announcement" at the end of the summer when all the DCs have ended. Has anyone else heard this? Maybe this is the "new light" they have alluded to in recent WT study articles? Just wondering.

Q

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I was told by a reliable source that the organization will be making a "big announcement" at the end of the summer when all the DCs have ended. Has anyone else heard this? Maybe this is the "new light" they have alluded to in recent WT study articles? Just wondering.

Yes, the big announcement will be to inform everyone that we are "deep in the last days" and that everyone needs to go out in field service more and study watchtower publications more.

• JH
    JH

I'm starting to be scared now....

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Or maybe that they will no longer be holding conventions since th WTBS is bankrupt? Hey one can only hope.

• JH
    JH

• justsomedude
    justsomedude
    Yes, the big announcement will be to inform everyone that we are "deep in the last days" and that everyone needs to go out in field service more and study watchtower publications more.

WHAT???? Thats it, I see how serious it is now. I'm going to stop hanging out with all you apostates here and go back to meetings. Praise Joe Hoover.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

JH-

Man I can see why Jehovah would strike down those evil apostates and worldy people...But why does he have to go and kill the car!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Any "new light" is nothing more than a reiteration of old lies.

W

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    But why does he have to go and kill the car!

Noooooo!!! Not the car!!!!

*** Starting to have a flash back ***

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I remember one CO commenting casually "Isn't it interesting that the Society hasn't planned next year's convention site yet? They always do that well in advance, but not this year. Makes you wonder if they know there's no need..."

They love to dangle these "Oooo! Maybe it's here!" teasers in front of the flock. Almost as effective as an actual date, and much less damaging when nothing comes to pass.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit