Goodbye all

by mouthy 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

We'll miss you. You're like our resident Granny.
    Hugs!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Mouthy I hope I catch you before you go. I understand that life gets so full and wonderful that it is hard to keep up on the board. And that is a good thing I think. Just remember that you have inspired and helped so many people here , including myself. I love your spirt and you attitude to life. I just wish you were my real Granny, or Mom, you have such a young spirt to be a Granny!!

Please do check in from time to time,,,,,,,,,,,,hugs and will miss you, Dede

• kazar
    kazar

It's been a pleasure knowing you on this forum and I am sorry to see you go. I hope you do post here occasionally and let us know how you are.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

(((( Mouthy )))) take care, and stop in and say "howdy" once in awhile we`ll still be here!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

(((Mouthy)))

I will really miss you. All the best, and I hope you do check in and see us occasionally, at least.

love

Linda

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Good bye is such a difficult word! We will miss your posts so very much! Be well, live long and prosper.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Mouthy

This is very sad news (But I too understand)

You will be SOOOOOOOOOO missed...We all love you.

Please take care and drop a line someday if you still have the internet.

Hugs and kisses

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Sad to see you go, but sometimes we have to move on. I wish you the best.
    -drew

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....!!! Well...when the time comes...the time comes. Fitting for my "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" official quote calendar...

"Without change, we could not exist. If your kids didn't grow up, they couldn't have kids of their own. If we didn't get both rain and sunshine, the plants wouldn't grow, and so forth. When we hang on to things beyond a certain point--youth, beauty, power, a role, success, or whatever--we suffer".

Big hug...cathy/HadEnuf/mumsy

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

NO, NO!!

Please you are part of the spine of JWD. Everyone respects and loves you... how many people do you know that can say that!!!

Please reconsider.

Hugs,

Mary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit