Goodbye all

by mouthy 73 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes I am quitting the forum ,,, I cant keep up with you all. I cant remember whos who, So VERY HAPPY that we have MANY MANY new ones,,,,
    Let me tell you I love you all ...I have been so respected by you all & shown MUCH Unconditional love....

I know many have my home e-mail..... So if any want to - they know what to do.
    I have been on here a long time.... gus,gus ( my wonderful daughter still posts on occasions. ) Mouthiesgrand-daughter one. & grand-daughter 2 ( twins) also post on occasion. ..Just keep up the LOVE to all the newbies. So they KNOW that we APOSTATES KNOW WHAT LOVE is... I will be on till about the 15th.... ((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))TO YOU ALL

Mouthy/Granny/ Grace

• damselfly
    damselfly

(((((((Hugs))))))))

Check in from time to time okay?

Dams

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hey woman, this is bummer news! But if you must leave, then I understand. Thank you so much for the love and the laughter. Don't forget about us Grace because we will not forget about you.

All my love,

Robyn

• LDH
    LDH

Mouthy,

You are a super addition to the board, hopefully it will just be a break, OK? You are an encouragement to the 50+ crowd who is not sure they can break away with so much time invested.

Thank you.

(((((((((((HUG))))))))))

Lisa

• magoo
    magoo

.....gonna miss you always being around mouthy......you deserve the break. may only happiness come your way

magoo

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Grace

You are breaking my heart.

You don't have to "keep up with us" Just check in every now and then and let us know how you are doing and that the bucket is still standing upright

• restrangled
    restrangled

Mouthy,

I am sad to see you go, and I have only been here about one month. Hope you will check in on occasion just for fun.

r.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Mouthy, you are breaking my heart!

But I understand how you feel.

Carpe Diem!

~Q

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh Granny Grace! I am so sad... I just feel like I made an extremely recent connection with you. I hope you will pop in from time to time...

• bisous
    bisous

grace, best wishes....you were one of the first people to greet me ... I remember your warm welcome and Seven006's jokes on my first visit , which inspired me to return. I miss those days of posters and posting.... but thank you for all you brought to this board and take care !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit