Goodbye all

by mouthy 73 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

You will be missed dearly! All the best, carla

• greendawn
    greendawn

Does there have to be a sudden and total break? I suppose you can drop by from time to time.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So long (I won't say goodbye) hope you come back soon.

Josie

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Wow. I don't know what to say.

If your mother had named you "Wonderful", "Witty", "Intelligent" or a host of other descriptives, she couldn't have nailed it as completely as the all-encompassing "Grace".

Please do drop in from time to time, to keep us on track, 'k?

Dave

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Grace,

Goodbyes are too final. Just say: "Until next time." We love you. Hugs.

• Bryan
    Bryan

We'll miss you much, Mouthy!Bissou

Bryan

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I have to confess that I know the feeling, but have to ask you not to underestimate how much good you do around here, even if you know not who you're helping. Cups of water and unknown brothers, spring to mind...

{{{Grace}}}

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well after receiving 7 private e-mails filled with expresions of love. I am in tears. Thank you ALL so much for your wonderful words.

It will be very difficult for me to leave.But I honestly "FEEL" all your pain in the very sad stories the Watchtower has laid upon us. I think scootergirls news was the end for me. Hate is a destroying feeling.I find the more of these stories I see & hear .I am feeling such HATE for the Organization.But that is so silly because there is NO ONE there to HATE it is an IDOL... Because we were all followers of followers.When the final judgement ( which I believe will come)there is no one man to stand before the throne as a JW we all stand individually think of everyone in the governing body!!!! He Followed someone else. Even Russell. So for me to stop this very distructive feeling of HATE that at this time I am feeling...I must not add fuel to its fire. !!!! I HONESTLY DO LOVE EACH & EVERYONE OF YOU even those who did give me a run for my expressions((HUG)). I have come to know many of you in person -Wonderful folks all of you. Wish you would all come to Pennsylvania .Oct 20th where I visit yearly. To the "Witnesses Now For Jesus" Convention. God I know what many of you are thinking. OH NO!!!!AM I CRAZY!!!! surely not another religion. !!!!! No I still say religion is the Opium of the people ( I know some Russion said that before me But in Pennsylvania is where I first met about 300 EX JWS & found out LOVE is in the world. Love ya all Mouthy, wordy, granny/ grace

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

I'm jumping on this wagon a little late but wanted to add my

You are a true treasure here. I have often felt the reaction of pain and anger and hate you seem to be describing, and it really can be overwhelming, but please remember that the antidote is close to hand in all these success stories which are yet in progress.

{{{{{{{{{{GRACE}}}}}}}}}}

~Merry

• Simon
    Simon

Awe ((( Mouthy ))) ... we'll miss you so much

Thank you for being such a good spirit on the forum all this time and take care ... we'll get to visit your part of the world one day I hope!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit