Goodbye all

by mouthy 73 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Mouthy, there are still some oldtimers around here.

Whatever you choose - all the best.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I cant answer you all by name But I really did appreciate your wonderful words. Thanks a lot. Yes I will pop in now and again to see what is cooking..

Take care all of you & dont forget to thank the LORD he rescued you all from bondage WE ARE FREE!!!!

• hubert
    hubert

Well, I can't let you leave without saying goodbye to you, Grace, and thanks for sharing your life with all of us. I looked forward to reading your posts. I'll miss you. Please keep in touch.

Hubert

• Swan
    Swan

Enjoy your break away from us, but we will miss you and really look forward to your next visit.

Tammy

• outnfree
    outnfree

I am not liking this at all! You are one of the reasons I keep coming back here! Thank you for your love and prayers, advice and humour! You are a lovely woman, Grace, and I'm glad you've agreed to "pop in" now and then.

I know that your continued prayers have helped not only with my personal battles but also with keeping this forum kind and strong.

Be well.

Love and hugs,

Brenda

• Angharad
    Angharad

I'm really sorry to hear this Grace.

Please pop in now and again to say hello.

We will miss you

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Hey Mouthy.................have loved your posts and humour. Will miss you but I understand.

Hugs and kisses from down-under.

Cheers, Bliss

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dearest Grace.....

This makes me so sad.....but I do understand. I love you and admire you and will miss your posts immensely.

love and hugs always,

Annie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Be well and stay safe.

• mouthy
    mouthy

(((((((Thanks all)))) I will be off 15th July

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit