Goodbye all

by mouthy 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Matty
    Matty

You can't quit Mouthy - you're a LEGEND! I simply won't allow you to!

((((((Mouthy))))))

• Dansk
    Dansk

You dark horse, Grace! You never mentioned your intention in your pm yesterday, but I forgive you!! I fully understand your reasons for leaving, but it really is wonderful that you will be looking in and making the occasional post, no doubt! We all love you, Grace, and those of us with your private details will keep in touch. Love and many, many (((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))), Ian

• penny2
    penny2

mouthy, I have appreciated your wisdom. You will be missed!

penny2

• vitty
    vitty

I really wish I could leave but im not ready yet. when I do I think I might of finally have closed that chapter in my life.

All the best

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Oh Gran... going to miss you!!

• luna2
    luna2

(((((((Mouthy)))))))

I hate goodbyes.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I want to say, that even across cyberspace, I could feel your friendliness....how you'd always invite people over. I never did meet you in person, but from your posts I feel like you'd be the grandma I never had. Post again soon.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I first met Grace in the early 1990's. Scared to death I was at that ex JW convention...Grace was always there to offer a word of encouragement. You're awesome Grace. Thanks for being there and putting up with me all these years.

• delilah
    delilah
    Could someone post for me and say that I appreciated her posts, her humour, her love and humanity, that I think she's great.

I cant do it myself as I'm banned

Matt aka Dr Jekyll

Grace, I'll miss your posts too. You are such an inspiration to all of us. You've helped countless people with your love and kind words. Please take good care, and check in once in awhile eh?

with much love, Delilah~

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You have a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit