Oh MAN are they ever annoyed in Brooklyn!

by MinisterAmos 67 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Just remember... when you call... whether or not you record it... always have 'someone on the other line' - like they always do when trying to trap some poor individual into saying something that they can use against them - and having their 'two witnesses' rule.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

"I want to know why he is ashamed of our beliefs" I told him. FYou click end transmission.

I think that one was my fault. I keep telling the WT to go F themselves in many posts on here. After they keep readin it, I guess they can't help but want a shot back at me for saying it to them for so many years. It's in their nature.

I've got a new one for you WATCHTOWER bastards.... You're F'ing yourselves!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

They'll discuss ways to try to ferret out if an interviewer is apostate, if a request for information is legitimate, if a caller is a "true" JW or an apostate, etc.

No, they'll just back off even more from interviews and such, which would actually make sense since the media tells outright lies and half-truths anyway.

LDH, I bet you used some high-tech audio equipment to make Mr.Brownnose tell all those half-truths and lies, didn't you? ;)

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Mister Amos, you can also tell them how upset and stumbled you were by the Brother using such foul language with you, when you called with a sincere question. Say it was language unbecoming a Christian! Ask thm to respond to you in writing what they are going to do about it.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    May 1st 2002 Watchtower, "Jehovah Hates The Course of Treachery"

10. Are we personally alert, so that no unrighteousness is found on our lips? For example, can our family members really trust what we say? Can our spiritual brothers and sisters in the congregation do the same? It would be easy to develop the habit of couching one’s words in terms that are technically accurate but misleading.

Oh wait! My bad! This only applies to "family members" and "spiritual brothers". This statement should be filed under "Spiritual Warfare".

• VM44
    VM44

I am reminded of this thread. --VM44

Not swearing is proof of the "truth"

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/114251/1.ashx

pennycandy wrote:

This was a said by my JW relative to my never-been-JW husband this weekend, during a conversation about the prevalence of swearing.

"My friend Maria's husband [was unbelieving mate, now a Witness] always swore like a sailor. He said he could see Jehovah's Witnesses had the truth because they didn't use bad language."

For all the reasons for believing JW's have The Truth, this was a new one to me.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Oh, how fun! Now you need to call back and report the guy in Legal. Maybe you should ask for Ted Jaracz's office next time. He obviously does not know the "appearance of the flock."

Nina

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I would love to have heard that. I hope his phone was being tapped, they have had a tendency toward phone tapping in the past, or so I have read.

• LDH
    LDH
    LDH, I bet you used some high-tech audio equipment to make Mr.Brownnose tell all those half-truths and lies, didn't you? ;)

Yes, it's the newest scientifc breakthrough. Rumor has it, it will be called a "BRAIN."

LOL no more public affairs office. We will see how far from grace Mr. Brownnose can tumble since he is quick to defend an organization that has no care what they do to their elderly. It's his turn to find out.

I hope you worked enough quarters, JR, you're gonna need Social Security.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    We will see how far from grace Mr. Brownnose can tumble since he is quick to defend an organization that has no care what they do to their elderly. It's his turn to find out.

I'm sure he can work a few g-jobs to get his feet wet in the bullshit-news industry. Maybe he can work for MSNBC, CNN, or maybe even FOX.

• Earnest
    Earnest

I called the Information Dept politely asking if Mr Brown was still a witness after commiting verbal apostasy during the interview with LDH.

I got transferred to one of their legal staff and he dropped the "F" BOMB and hung up! I on the other hand was a complete gentleman.

Let's get this straight. LDH phoned Brown and recorded the conversation. You then spoke to someone of the legal staff about this recorded conversation, and he swore on the phone although he was well aware his conversation was likely being recorded. It seems to me that it is not only Brown that is stretching the truth.

Earnest

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit