Oh MAN are they ever annoyed in Brooklyn!

by MinisterAmos 67 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Is this more proof of the divide between the 'faithful' dub in a smalltown cong somewhere and those who enhabit the ivory towers? He must be quite happy to use the F Bomb on the phone and probably knows as a bethal lawyer he can get away with more than the R&F could.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Leolaia: Except that it is his job to be evasive and give vague answers.

Yes. Like I said, "watering down" The Truthâ„¢. Something the organization says Jehovah's Witnesses DO NOT do.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• damselfly
    damselfly

"Wow" is all I can think of.

Did anyone else get in trouble for saying things like "shoot" and "drat" or "fudge"? Because "everyone knows it's like swearing". And here they are at bethel saying that over the phone?!

Craziness.

Dams

• sir82
    sir82

Heh.

I'll bet a nickel that there's going to be an "emergency meeting" of the powers that be in the media dept., if it hasn't taken place already. They'll discuss ways to try to ferret out if an interviewer is apostate, if a request for information is legitimate, if a caller is a "true" JW or an apostate, etc.

• lilybird
    lilybird

It seems like at least one of their prophecies is coming true.. That there would be false prophets and the wild beast misleading people of the earth away from true worship of God.. That describes the Watchtower society. totally.... They were describing the society all the time!!!!!!

• Emma
    Emma

I couldn't believe he just picked up the phone and began answering questions; he must love to hear himself talk. Hey, maybe he used to think he was spirit directed! I could just see his mind working, speaking out of both sides of his mouth, figuring out how to say something without actually saying it. Watch for phone calls to end - they're too dangerous. Soon they won't be able to talk to anyone; and that's a good thing.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    Emma : Watch for phone calls to end - they're too dangerous

Back when I was looking for answers and wasn't satisfied with the locals I went looking on the JW web site for EMail contact info.

There isn't any. Just then it dawned on me that they put as little as possible in writing. So yes, they will end the phone calls now that they have become a liability as well since the apostates have discovered recorders.

Phone calls also involve a single person representing himself as the voice of the org. That will never happen again.

I'm going to call back and demand to know (as a concerned Dub) the name of Brown's congo and the name of his PO to report his apostacy just as the WTBS insists we do. Any good WT quotes on keeping the congo clean that I can hit them with?

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

ooooooo my oh my, somebody's got themselves a little cussin problem! I do believe it is time for a healthy dosing of some of that good ole congregational Love and Discipline. Perhaps we should call and talk to the society about that nasty mouthed man. WE know what would happen if it were us popping the queen mother of profanities in a jc.

cab

• justsomedude
    justsomedude
    I'm going to call back and demand to know (as a concerned Dub) the name of Brown's congo and the name of his PO to report his apostacy just as the WTBS insists we do. Any good WT quotes on keeping the congo clean that I can hit them with?

If you do, please record it.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

JR Brown also stated that the change happened some time ago. Which magazine? Date? Article? I'm waiting for the GB to answer those questions. swife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit