Oh MAN are they ever annoyed in Brooklyn!

by MinisterAmos 67 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• undercover
    undercover

OK!, cool....thanks...I didn't know it was already done.

UC...of the ask and you shall receive class

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

A Scripture for J.R. and associates in the legal department:

James 1:26-27
    If any man seems to himself to be a formal worshiper and yet does not bridle his tongue, but goes on deceiving his own heart, this man’s form of worship is futile. The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation, and to keep oneself without spot from the world.

I am laughing and my wife is wondering what's wrong with me! This is GREAT news!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

So how long till JR gets "transfered?" Anyone wanna start taking bets? I give him 6 months, long enough for them to think its all blown over. Then he'll be sent to London Bethel or or something in charge of something completely unrelated, as ineffectively as he leads the media department now.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Dude it lasted 2 minutes. They answered "hello" which I thought very strange, I asked for Brown and was told he was not available. I asked the mystery voice If he was still a Jehovah's Witness after the publishing of his comments which were apostasy according to the definition in my Watchtower material. They said What? so I repeated it and asked if they had heard the tape on the internet. LOTS of mumbling and murmuring I asked ARE YOU THERE? and he said transferring to legal.

Next very authortative voice answered "yes he is still a witness" when I asked. I asked well what about his direct refutattion of the baptismal questions that you and I had to answer to become witnesses? "I already told you he was a witness"; "I want to know why he is ashamed of our beliefs" I told him. FYou click end transmission. Didn't even get to quote Jesus

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

A Bethelite using the F word is a sure sign they are shocked and scared and don't know what to say or do. I love it.

• LDH
    LDH
    For his comments in that interview he could be disfellowshipped. He was basically asked questions similar to the ones elders ask those they suspect of apostasy. Anything short of clear, direct statements demonstrating acknowledgement of the WTS on those issues can be considered apostasy.

Auld Soul good catch. Anyone who listens to that tape can see I asked straightforward direct questions in which JR Brown-nose should NOT be ashamed of his faith but answer with a CLEAR CONCISE "YES" just like baptismal candidates are asked to do.

Lisa

Waco Class

• LDH
    LDH
    I asked ARE YOU THERE?

Son, the lights are on but nobody's home.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Here's a link to the thread that is just for the conversation and transcripts: J.R. Brown conversation and transcript

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    He was basically asked questions similar to the ones elders ask those they suspect of apostasy. Anything short of clear, direct statements demonstrating acknowledgement of the WTS on those issues can be considered apostasy.

Except that it is his job to be evasive and give vague answers. That is what he is paid to do as the PR guy.

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

OMG! I have been out sooooo long that most of what goes on here is old news to me. BUT! I love this, the hypocrisy is so clear and in the open. Woo Hoo to you LDH and MinisterAmos!

What a bunch of buffoons they are!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit