Oh MAN are they ever annoyed in Brooklyn!

by MinisterAmos 67 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I called the Information Dept politely asking if Mr Brown was still a witness after commiting verbal apostasy during the interview with LDH.

I got transferred to one of their legal staff and he dropped the "F" BOMB and hung up! I on the other hand was a complete gentleman.

I would call this a golden opportunity to play up what has to be one of the most embarrasing moments for the Dub leadership but is actually an important issue that any current Dubz should be concerned about. What is the actual policy of the org? Has there been a new light announcement that they have not shared with the rank and file?

The contact info can be found at http://www.jw-media.org/contact.htm. I would urge anyone who is concerned about current "light" to contact them and post your results here.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

lmao..........you are too funny.........wish I coulda heard that phone call!!!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    he dropped the "F" BOMB and hung up!

Please tell me the "F" bomb is what I think it is?!

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Yes it's that word!

Anyone who ever had even the foggiest idea that this might be the "truth" really needs to investigate Brown's "new light" by asking him about it. He won't bite you, I promise. Heck he won't even come to the phone other than to grandstand with "impOHtant folk". Check out his video where he laments the way it was 15-20 years ago when child molestation wasn't a problem. Errrr it was a problem, it could just be swept under the rug and forgotten.

There is no compassion in Brooklyn, and the men put in front of this Corporation have no patience or understanding.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

No way! That fine Christian brother said the "F" word? You must've really rattled his cage, love it, love it alot! Yeah, 15-20 years ago, child molestation wasn't a problem...for them, only for the child. My, what's the world coming to? People having the nerve to speak out like this!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

I was told can get DF'd for cursin'

Dismembered

• LDH
    LDH

LOL

Thanks for the 'follow up work'.

• VM44
    VM44

So that is the kind of language used at Bethel today? And to someone over the phone? Couldn't this "brother" have expressed himself using language appropriate for a minister of God to use?

Looks like things haven't changed since 1939 when Moyle wrote the following to Rutherford:"

"Filthy and Vulgar Language."

"The Biblical injunctions against unclean, filthy speaking and jesting have never been abrogated. It is shocking and nauseating to hear vulgar speaking and smut at Bethel. It was stated by a sister that was one of the things you had to get used to at Bethel. The loudest laughter at the table comes when a filth or near filthy joke goes through, and your skirts are not clear."

-- Moyle letter to Rutherford, July 21, 1939

Very bad. Do these people really think they are serving Jehovah?

--VM44

• carla
    carla

The F-bomb dropped straight from Brooklyn!!!? Now which table has he been feeding at lately? 
  • candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

you could offer up the recording url as evidence in case they need it.

still snickering over the F word and hang up.. how rude!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit