Oh MAN are they ever annoyed in Brooklyn!

by MinisterAmos 67 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed
    Now which table has he been feeding at lately?

The bounteous spiritual table of Jah or the table of deemonz???...hmmm. Didn't know F bombs were heard in the spiritual paradise.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I used to feel soooooooooo guilty about just thinking it, and here this person in the "House of God" actually said it?

Warlock

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Just a question: This verbal apostasy of that guy, is it common knowledge among the jws (r&f)? Do they talk about it at the KHs?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    MinisterAmos: I called the Information Dept politely asking if Mr Brown was still a witness after commiting verbal apostasy during the interview with LDH.

For his comments in that interview he could be disfellowshipped. He was basically asked questions similar to the ones elders ask those they suspect of apostasy. Anything short of clear, direct statements demonstrating acknowledgement of the WTS on those issues can be considered apostasy.

So much for not "watering down" The Truthâ„¢, eh? Thank you J.R. Brown! You have done our cause a world of good, sir. Between you, Jaracz, and Herd I will be surprised if your little cult can hold itself together another 10 years. The end is indeed coming...soon.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I got transferred to one of their legal staff and he dropped the "F" BOMB and hung up!

Obviously he was an experienced, long time JW, who knows damn well that the watchtower cult and God have nothing in common. He has no one to impress but his Bethel overlords.

W

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    you could offer up the recording url as evidence in case they need it.

There was no dispute over the remarks; I am absolutely certain that the recording has already made the rounds.

LDH has made public one of the greatest JW scandals since the UN membership came to light.

I find it shocking that Brown was so open and brazen with his lies. He knows that all he has to do is to say "it never happened" and the two witness rule goes into effect just like with the 1975 predictions. Guess what though? This time there is proof thanks to LDH. As far as the F Guy, what would you expect? I backed him into a corner by asking him twice. He did let me know "I already answered that question" and it wasn't until I asked him to expound that he blew up.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Oh this is so sweet - utterly amazing

• sir82
    sir82

Minister Amos,

Can you give us a transcript of your conversation? Exact quotes would not be necessary (unless noteworthy ), just a general outline of what you said, the replies, etc.

• undercover
    undercover
    Can you give us a transcript of your conversation?

Better yet, is there a transcript of the conversation between LDH and Brother Brown? I know it's recorded and available but it still helps to be able to read a transcript and study it. You can share snippets of it with people and have the recording as proof.

• LDH
    LDH

Leo posted a transcript somewhere in the pages of the thread.....it should be shared freely as 'lifegiving waters' LOL.

Somebody bring the thread btt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit