In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• Jourles
    Jourles
    And now I have a Scully notch in my phone cord!

I'm not sure if she is a real Canadian. I only heard one "eh?" during the entire conversation.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

MsMcD,

Being as I am taken already, you can even throw people who aren't looking for romance my way...or people who are looking for romance, just not with dudes...or people who are looking for romance, just not with me...or people who are looking for romance with me but won't be crushed if I say no.

I am out to make RL friends with people I only know from the forum, if possible.

• Scully
    Scully
    I'm not sure if she is a real Canadian. I only heard one "eh?" during the entire conversation.

One is all it takes, Jourles!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Jourles: I only heard one "eh?" during the entire conversation.

Same here, but she did mention she was studiously avoiding the cliché Canadianisms. "Aboot" among those specifically excluded. I told her not to worry aboot it, I'd just make fun of her...

(<-- photo taken afterwards)

...is anyone really surprised?

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Auld:

I agree. It is great to get to know a variety of people. I've had some excellent friendships with some of the married folk here as well as single and gay. I am really not on these boards to 'pick up'. I've pretty much sworn off the whole long distance relationship concept so getting hot and heavy with someone online half a continent/planet away holds little appeal. I am not stating it couldn't happen, it's just not my main purpose of visiting the JW boards.

But I am always open to friendships, debates, discussions, sharing of experiences with anyone.

Uzzah

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Uzzah, send me your number so that you can debate with Skully. You guys are on the same continent.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I thought we were playing "Who in the Hell on JWD is This"? And in that case I'll take on anyone male or female, whoever guesses the most correctly is the winner. Hey I've already guessed one right without even calling. Does this mean I have the lead? :p

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Scully and I have been pals for 4-5 years now. Trust me, we 'have each other's number'. smirking

Speaking of which Scully, I'll be back in town in August, Lee you and I should grab dessert/coffee again!

Uzzah

• Scully
    Scully
    I'll be back in town in August, Lee you and I should grab dessert/coffee again!

Sure Uzzah... just let me know when you're going to be here and it's a date!

• jojochan
    jojochan
    JoJoChan, you're just a pure horndog! (rubbing feet?)

Now I KNOW you being a fine seasoned lady appreciates a nice pleasant foot rub at an end of a busy, hustling day

I have been trained well.

jojochan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit