In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• Kudra
    Kudra

ooo the last lady with the 520- prefix on her number must be from Tucson... where I'm from. But it's not me. Who else is out in Tucson???

• Sirona
    Sirona

Can everyone please just PM phone numbers and not post them onto the thread? You *really* don't want to just be handing out your phone number to anyone and everyone who reads here...

Thanks

Sirona

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Missed a crush thread, how socially embarrassing! I'll add this 'faux paw' to my collection of fake rabbit's feet...

so it is based mostly on syntax, not looks!
    AlanF
    AlmostAtheist
    AuldSoul

A mention, and from the lovely and enigmatic Calliope! And sandwiched between two of the great's! Of course, it's only alphabetical, and it's only on "syntax", but one takes what one can get, eh? (We're "sandwiched" in a purely heterosexual way, right guys? Just making sure...)

Ok, where is Tetra, AlmostAthiest, and Openfiredglass?
    Are they out camping together or something?

We did say we were going to call it "camping", didn't we, OFG? (And once again, lumped in with greatness.. 'grabbing the skirt of a Jew', as it were!)

I easily get silly crushes on cute, sweet people. I'm not going to name any names, but some of you are awwww da cute!!!

Well put, Leo! Yes, let me place myself in this camp, too. I get crushes so easily, people have described me as "crushing". Oh wait, is that what they meant?... Hmmm....

Are we allowed to name cartoon characters? I've always had a thing for Leela, but who can resist a sexy cyclops?

Dave

• jojochan
    jojochan

DAMN!! ...jojochan approves of this topic.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Fry, when I look at her most of the time, I hardly notice her one eye. :)

• Jourles
    Jourles

Oh why am I getting myself involved in this thread?

OK, if I were single, I might call these few(in no particular order):

• Brigid
    • Crumpet
    • Leolaia
    • Whyamihere

Yes, I know. I'm all over the board here. There are a few others, but 4 is a nice small number to start with.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
  • Brigid
  • Crumpet
  • Leolaia
  • Whyamihere
  • As if, keep dreaming old man!

Brooke

• Jourles
    Jourles

Let's not be bringing up age here missy. Me thinks someone's b-day is coming up sooner than mine. (oh SNAP!)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Let's not be bringing up age here missy. Me thinks someone's b-day is coming up sooner than mine. (oh SNAP!)

Ohhhhhh...Snap! That was a kick you in the crotch fantastic comeback. **Pretending to care** Brooke

• daystar
    daystar

Ooh! Eleven pages in two days?! So this place hasn't lost it's "oomph" after all.

Damn! I see that Brigid outed us.

Oh, I've pretty much the same old crushes I've had here for a while:

Sparkplug

Damselfly

Lola

Crumpet

Ms. Whip

and Brigid, who reigns over a very special little spot in my heart.

But, really, I love you all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit