In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Lisa:

I scare all of the milque-toasts away, LOL.

I'd call ya

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Are there any women near Scotland? Or willing to call Scotland?

I can voice chat at msn messenger.........to Scotland or anywhere!!!!

Love to hear a Scottish accent!!!!

purps

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

LDH and Littletoe you have to play the game. We don't want you to figure out who's who by reading this board! Just PM me your number/s.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    LDH and Littletoe you have to play the game. We don't want you to figure out who's who by reading this board! Just PM me your number/s.

Haha, like that's gonna work... Lisa "Hello, who's there?" Ross "I cannae tell ya lassie" Lisa "It's not PurpleSofa, is it?"

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

YAY me!!

I not only made it on someone's list....I made it on a "girl crush" list, too!!

YEEHAW....life is good....

thank y'all

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Haha, like that's gonna work... Lisa "Hello, who's there?" Ross "I cannae tell ya lassie" Lisa "It's not PurpleSofa, is it?"

LMAO!!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Lisa "Hello, who's there?" Ross "I cannae tell ya lassie" Lisa "It's not PurpleSofa, is it?"

I think your right...........LDH ain't dumb.........can't pull anything over on her...LOL

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

still laughing........

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I think your right...........LDH ain't dumb.........can't pull anything over on her...LOL

I think I can!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Oh, wait a sec, didn't OFG also drop some digits on the forum, too? 'Course we all knew the Lord had to be packing some iron dingleberrys.

Auld I don't know about dingleberrys, but he's probably got some good BUD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit